Chapter 8

"Who gets an owl as a pet...!?" grumbled Mr. Scott when he heard Hedwig screeching. He was in the living room putting on his coat and adjusting his tie. It as 10:00 in the morning and he was getting ready for work after they had breakfast.

After yesterday's meeting Sierra was absolutely tired and also sad. Everyone's reaction was just shocking when she dropped the truth bomb. When she came back home last night she just didn't say a word to anyone and went to her room after dinner and cried herself to bed.

"I do.... people like me do" she scowled coming down the stairs ready to leave for the studio. She was going to start recording today.
She put on her jacket and checked her stuff. Today she was going to be in the studio till 7:00 pm straight as she doesn't really have time. Thanks to the team they agreed on preponeing the date of release.

"Whatever you say........and you're going to be in the studio for long..give your best, good luck" said Mr. Scott, instructing her.

"Yeah dad, thanks...see you in the evening, have a good day" she said picking her bag and leaving.

_____________________________🌀🌀🌀________________________________

Albus was really happy and tired when he came back home last evening. He wished he get to see Sierra soon. Everyone was tired last night and slept early. Albus couldn't help but the whole time with Sierra was revolving in his mind. He stared at the sealing for hours before he slept.

Today morning everyone was normally happy. All of them had breakfast together. They kept talking about random stuff and also about Sierra.

Ginny was angry with Harry that he didn't talked to Sierra about her moving in with them. Harry tried to explain that she already has a lot in her mind and once everything settles down he would surely talk to her about that. Of course Harry wants her to move in as bad as Ginny does.

"Oh yes I forgot to tell you Hermione and Ron wants to have a family get-together.....as you Rose and Al are going to Hogwarts and also that Sierra is with us now they eagerly want to meet her" said Harry as he remembered.

"Yeah I heard Hermione....she is going mad about meeting Sierra and Rose is excited too" added Ginny shaking her head.

"So when exactly are we going there?" asked James quickly sitting up from the couch he was leaning into.

"On Sunday that is after four days because Sierra is not free till Saturday" said Ginny picking up the news paper.

"She is working really hard I guess" said Albus walking to where all three of them were sitting.

"Of course she is we can see that in her songs. I can't really digest the fact that this is going to be her last album. She'll always be my favourite" said James in a serious and sad tone. Everyone knew how sad Sierra would be about this. They all gave him sad smile.

"I know James but can we not mention that in front of her it makes her sad" said Albus with concern in his eyes. He really didn't wanted to see her upset.

"Albus is right. She is already not happy about that thing, try not to talk about anything like that in front of her" said Harry seriously.

"I'll write to her informing her about Sunday evening" said Ginny getting up from her seat. After sometime Harry and Ginny left for the ministry and Albus and James stayed home.

Both James and Albus were happy about meeting Sierra again and also Rose plus having a family time together.

______________________________🌀🌀🌀_______________________________

Sierra was really working hard and efficiently for her new album. She use to stay hours in the studio recording and making everything perfect.

It was Friday 7:30 P.M. . She returned back home exhausted. Hedwig started screeching as she heard her. She greeted Mr. Scott and told a little about things and how far they have completed the tracks. She then went to her room and Hedwig came and sat on her shoulder pecking her cheek. She gave her some owl treats when she heard a knock on her window. She walked towards the window and saw a brown owl with a letter. She never recieved a letter from an owl but this didn't suprise her as she has already know about owls delivering mails and letters.

He patted the owl on his head and gave it some owl treats as well. She took the letter from it and closed the window as the owl flew away.
She sat on her hanging chair, opened the letter that was from Ginny and began to read. She was happy she sent her a letter.

Dear Sierra,

I hope everything is fine and you're doing good. Hope that you're taking care of yourself. I know you wanted to meet Ron and Hermione and they're excited to meet you as well. On Sunday they have planned a family get together and we'll be going to their place at 4:00 pm on Sunday. You also have to ok?
The address is in the envelope for your reference and Harry will be coming to pick you up. Take care.

Love,
Aunt Ginny

After having dinner she came back to her room, played with Hedwig a little after which she automatically went inside her cage. She than took out a spell book and read it with full concentration. She had finished reading Hogwarts A History a day before as she kept reading it everyday whenever she got the time. She absolutely loved everything about this whole magical world. She then closed her book and put on her headphones and began reading a book about wizarding music. Some people didn't really understood how she can listen to music and read the at same time but she just did.

She then put everything aside and started to play some good songs on her music player instead of her headphones and turned off the light.

She couldn't sleep instead just stare at the sealing or kept turning sidewise every now and then. She was laying on her side when a tear slid down her cheek. She soon bursted into silent sobs and buried her face in her pillow and cried.

As she was growing up her emotions were developing. She didn't exactly knew why she was crying. Sierra was absolutely a tough and strong. Well she indeed was really really strong, brave and daring. But she did had an emotional side of her that was hidden from everyone. People did not know that she can even produce tears.

There were many reasons for her crying. Leaving the only thing she lived for, knowing her parents are dead and that she never had anyone around her who was a real friend or a family. She never really made friends because people use to think that she is of a high status and was good at everything. Besides her kind and thoughtful nature she never really had a good friend who can stand by her when time gets hard.

She never shared her feelings with anyone ever in her life and nobody actually really seems to care. This made her grow much more mature than her age.

She stopped crying and somehow fell asleep.

..........

The next morning was the same as usual exercising, vocal exercising, breakfast and then going to the studio.

After hours of recording, listening, advising, learning she finally came back home at 7:00 and took a shower, feeded Hedwig, took a shower, did a little reading and had dinner.

She came back to her room and could relax that she has a day off tomorrow and can finally meet Harry, Ginny, James and of course Albus. She was also excited that she's going to meet the two members of the golden trio Hermione and Ron.

Sierra never really liked family dinners and stuff as it never felt like family. Other children of their relatives didn't really got along with her as she was different from them and they were jealous of her as she achieved so much at such a young age. She always tried to make up to them their but that never happened. People were not what they looked like.

But this time she had a feeling it was going to be different. This was her real family and she was happy to have it.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Tell me if you want something special to happen in the next upcoming chapters.

DISCLAIMER...............

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND ANY OF THE SERIES. HARRY POTTER IS OWNED BY J. K. ROWLING.

THANKYOU💙