Chapter 4 Decided

It was 6:00 PM and she was lying in her bed staring at the sealing. She recalled all the things that Harry said. She rolled towards the right side and picked up the envelope.

She opened it and read everything carefully. Everything to her sounded so fascinating. She always wanted to believe magic was real and now she know it is. She can be a part of the magical world. But a part inside her reminded her about all the dreams she dreamt from being a Kid Sensation to a Teen Sensation. She didn't wanted to leave all that. Music to her heart was something else. She was never too close to her muggle parents, all she loved and lived was for music. When she used to sing she felt like home and now she was asked to leave all that behind.

She folded the letter and kept it back, got up from her bed, bent down and pulled out a big box from under the bed. She sat on the floor and looked at the pictures, the memories in it. The first time she held a guitar, her first piano set, her first music competition and the day she signed her first record deal.

It was finally midnight. Sierra kept on thinking but couldn't come to the conclusion. She tried to sleep but she couldn't. Since a child Sierra always had trouble sleeping but today it was because of her thoughts.

She went downstairs quietly barefoot so that there was no noise. She went towards the showcase which was lit up by golden lights fitted in each section. She looked towards all her awards. She remembered the time when she won them.

After some time she went back to her room and started thinking seriously about everything.
      After few hours she got up and collapsed on her bed. She buried her head in one of the pillow and turned off the lamp without looking towards it.

She slept for five hours and woke up at seven. She again looked towards her letter and nodded. She went inside the bathroom and took a relaxing shower. Came back and got ready for the day.

Her outfit and shoes:

Forgive me if you don't like it

Forgive me if you don't like it. Ignore the sunglasses.

Placed her phone in the pocket and headed downstairs. As she was halfway down the stairs she heard the doorbell, she quickly looked at her watch which showed 8:30 AM.

The house cook was on her way towards the door when Sierra shouted while heading down “its ok.. I've got this” the cook nodded to her and Sierra ran towards the door.

“Good morning” she greeted with a smile and Harry walked in.

“Good morning sweetheart” replied back Harry and pushed his arm around the little girl's shoulder. He then greeted Olivia who was in the living room and all three of them sat down.

“So I hope you have taken your decision by now” said Harry looking anxious.

“Yes absolutely” she replied and then paused for a moment and looked towards Olivia who looked at her impatiently.