Chapter 3 Unbelievable

As Harry reached L.A. he started to figure out about how he is going to convince Sierra. To be honest he was nervous that what if she turns down and refuses to come. And what if she doesn't really wants to be here herself. What if there muggles are same as the Dursleys.

When he finally reached the Brown residence he took few deep breaths and walked towards the gate. There was a guard standing by the gate. Harry thought to apparate to get inside the gate instead of getting questioned by the guard. He Apparated and stood in front of the door. He had no idea who's gonna open the door. Maybe Sierra does, what is he gonna say......oh please Sierra open the door. He thought to himself.

He finally rang the bell and waited. A middle age woman opened the door who was wearing a white kitchen apron.

“How can I help you sir?” asked the woman politely.

“I'm here to see Sierra, is she there? I'm here to talk some important work with her” replied Harry. He was extremely nervous, excited and don't know what and what not he was feeling at the same time.

“I'm afraid sir. Before you meet Sierra you have to meet Me. Brown first. You would have to speak to her mother first. Please come in” said the woman opening the door fully and stepping aside to let him in. Harry didn't like this at all.

“Whose there Clara?” asked a woman who came outside with a file in her hand.

“Hello ma'am I'm Harry Potter.... I'm here to talk to your......da-daughter about some important work, will you please allow me” said Harry offering a hand towards the woman. It was awkward for him to call Sierra the woman's daughter.

“Ah... I'm sorry I didn't recognise. What is that you want to talk about” asked Olivia. Harry didn't know what to do. He knows nothing. His eyes fell on a magazine that said “Flora” and that's what struck him.

“I'm here from Flora, to ask a few questions from Sierra” he said, hoping that it would work.

“Oh Flora, Welcome Mr. Potter, please have a seat, I'll call Sierra” said the woman while having a quick hand shake. They both sat down. “Clara go and call Sierra from her room, tell her someone's here to see her” said Miss Brown to the woman who was working in the Kitchen.

The woman nodded and went upstairs towards Sierra's room.

Harry was totally perplexed from inside, the last time he saw her was 11 years ago when she was just 6 days old. He just couldn't wait even a minute. He was happy that finally she's going to be in front of his eyes now.

__________

Sierra was sitting on her revolving chair crossed leg with a diary and a pencil in her hand, trying to write a song. She was indeed a god song writer and most of her songs were written by her.

She was preparing for her new album which was to be recorded and released by the Shiny Stars record label United Kingdom. Her mother told her to make it in USA but she refused.

She also wanted to go to London as its been a year since she last visited. So this was the right time and opportunity to go.

She heard the doorbell but decided to stay in her room as her mother and the cook were there in the house to open the door.

After a few moments she heard a knock on the door “You can come” she said politely.

She saw her cook standing by the door “Someone is here to see you Sierra, you are asked to come down” said the woman with a smile on her face.

“Oh ok I'll be there in a sec” said Sierra. She got up from her chair placed the diary with the pencil in it on her desk. She wore a pair of sneakers and went downstairs.