21

Tuesday and flown by for the group and so did Wednesday. 

"Don't sweat it guys, we'll be fine ok. We're the last group. We make it quick, but good so no one has a panic attack," Yeona reminded the group. 

The five stood huddled together behind the curtain on the stage. Yeona was dressed in a nice pair of black pants and a red, long sleeve button up. The rest of the group dressed pretty nicely as well. 

"And now, I would like to introduce our final group. Lee Hangyeol, Min Jihoon, Cho Mina, Lee Donghyuck and Kang Yeona!" Ms. Byun shouted. 

Almost immediately, the curtains ripped open and the light flooded into their eyes. Hangyeol went to the center with the painting and Jihoon went to the back towards the little project and podium. Yeona stood at Hangyeol's left and Mina and Hyuck were at his right. 

"Hello everyone, my name is Kang Yeona and this is my group. Hangyeol, Donghyuck, Mina, and that is Jihoon," she explained, pointing at each member. "As a group we will be discussing the process of our painting here. Now, Mina will explain the first step of our project."

"Right, so the first step of combining music and art was to write lyrics. Donghyuck and I worked on a song together that really represented a long-distance relationship," Mina explained, as Jihoon put the lyrics on projector. "The little of the song and our project being 'B.YS.'"

Next, was to come up with a design for the painting," Hyuck stated and Jihoon showed the original draft of their painting. "Jihoon was able to edit a picture into something we all thought was appropriate. Once the design was finalized, Hangyeol here, was able to sketch the entire design on the canvas and get it to Yeona."

"I was in charge of painting the entire canvas. We all discussed the feeling we wanted this painting to represent and I was able to pick colors and techniques to use from that. And this being our final design," Yeona explained, motioning to the two people. 

"This design was meant to show how two people could be incredibly close, but so far," Hyuck explained, taking the mic again

"This design was meant to show how two people could be incredibly close, but so far," Hyuck explained, taking the mic again. "Anyone could love each other from any distance."

"And so, as a team, we were all able to express the lyrics of our song into this piece of art. Thank you," Mina announced. 

The audience erupted into an applause as the group stood there, thanking everyone. Looking into the crowd, Yeona could see Dohyun and Yonghee clapping and smiling towards the girl. Hyuck was also able to see all of his friends behind Yeona's cheering them on as well. 

The group thanked the crowd one more time, before walking off the stage and letting their teachers wrap up the night. 

"That was awesome guys!" Jihoon shouted.

"We did so good!" Hyuck added. 

"That was probably my best group project ever!" Hangyeol exclaimed. 

"You guys are so incredible!" Yeona even said. 

"You do realize we still have to be friends after this, right? I don't know what I'd do without y'all anymore," Mina voiced. 

"Well of course! We've bonded a little too much for me to not wanna see you guys again!" Hangyeol explained, bringing the group into a hug. 

"I think I speak for all of us when I say I'm gonna miss working with all you," Yeona announced. 

"Well, on the bright side, our friends and family are still outside," Hyuck explained. 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Your project looks so good!" Yonghee shouted, running up to the girl to give her a group.

Yeona, Yonghee, Dohyun, Hyuck and all 22 other boys all met up in the park to hang out. 

"Thanks Yonghee," she exclaimed, turning to Dohyun. "I'm really happy that you made it."

"As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't miss this. I couldn't miss this for anything," Dohyun explained, pulling the girl into a hug. 

"Well, what are we suppose to do now? I mean we don't have classes anymore," Chenle shouted. 

"Well I guess we just stick together. Make the best of what we have," Jaemin added. 

"Guys, can we please stop the sap story?! Your all talking like this is that last time we'll see each other!" Mark reasoned. 

"Mark's right. Come on, let's just be kids tonight. We can worry about that stuff later," Yeona added. 

The group smiled at each brightly. It was a unusual group of friends, but they made it work. 

"Last one to the other side of the field has to pay for dinner!" Jisung shouted and took off in a sprint. The entire group running as fast as the could, not wanting to even look at the soon to be large bill. 

"Hyuck! You have to pay~" Jisung shouted as he watched the boy meet up with the rest of the group last. 

The boy huffed in defeat and looked over the group. Locking eyes with Yeona, an idea popped into his head. 

"Let's get outta here," he voiced, grabbing the girl and running away with her towards the opposite side of the field. 

"Hyuck, wait!" Jeno shouted. 

Protests came from almost all the boys until Yonghee shouted, "Oh come on guys! Let them go be in love!"

Yeona and Hyuck smiled back to the friends and continued to run away under the moonlight. 

"Kang Yeona! I love you!" Hyuck shouted into the sky. 

"Lee Donghyuck! I love you too!" She shouted right back. 

The couple smiled so brightly at each other. 

"Oh, just kiss her already!" Taeil shouted. 

Hyuck laughed loudly, but nevertheless, pulled Yeona into a big kiss. 

"I love you Yeona," he whispered, with his forehead against hers. 

"I love you Hyuck. Always have and always will."

wow, we made it to the end of the book!!!! this was honestly so fun write! i really hope you all enjoyed this book becuz i seriously did. plz comment, vote, and give me a follow! i think i'll be publishing 'Lover of Circumstance' later this week for Taehyung! i hope you all have a lovely day and are as proud of Hyuck and Yeona as I am!!! forever they will be in my heart!!! goodbye!!!