7

Hyuck had taken Yeona to one of his all time favorite places. The arcade. He had been many times over the years with family and friends. 

"An arcade?" Yeona asked, not expecting him to take her to such a place. 

"I use to come here a lot when I was having bad days or just felt like taking my mind off anything. So, instead of going to the record store like I originally planned, we are going to spend our time here."

"Well, we can still go to the record store."

"That's a plan. So, arcade, record store-"

"Food!" Yeona interrupted quickly. "I'm gonna be hungry after a while."

Hyuck laughed before adding that to their list. "Arcade, record store, food, anything else?"

Yeona shook her head no. 

"Great, now come on." 

With that, the duo got out of Hyuck's car and walked into the arcade. It was a nice place, small, but very bright. LED lights strung across the ceiling. The arcade had a very retro feel. many things from the 70s filled the place. Walking up to the counter, Hyuck had gotten them 80 quarters to use. 

"Why so many?" Yeona questioned.

"So we can be here a long time. I don't have anywhere to be and neither do you. Might as well spend the rest of the day together."

Yeona smiled up at Hyuck and took a hand full of quarters from his cup. "Whoever breaks the high score on Galaga gets free shaved ice."

"Oh, you are so on!" Hyuck shouted. 

The two ended up staying at the Galaga game for two hours. Many people had stopped to watch the two, noticing how long they'd been there. 

"Why don't you two try a different game?" One of the workers suggested. 

"Oh, no thanks!"

"We have a bet going on with this game!"

It shocked both them and everyone there at how long and persistent they were being with this game. Almost two and a half hours later Hyuck could be heard shouting, "I beat it! I beat the high score, hahaha! You owe me one free shaved ice!"

Yeona looked up from her screen astounded. "How?!"

"Well, I'm kinda awesome."

Yeona shoved his shoulder lightly. "Still doesn't mean anything."

"Oh I think it does," Hyuck exclaimed, happy as a child in a candy store. 

Yeona looked back at he game and saw that she was only a couple hundred points away from beating that high score.

"Well come on then, we don't have all day," Yeona pouted, walking out of the arcade. 

"Oh, Yeona! Don't be a sore loser."

"Get in the car so we can go to the record store and get some food."

Hyuck smiled mischievously at the girl and ran to the driver's side of the car. 

"How about we just skip the record store and get food? I'm pretty sure they're about to close, so we'll only be in their for a couple minutes."

"You sure?"

The boy nodded at the girl before taking off down the street. "So, what do you wanna eat. Wherever we chose has to serve shaved ice-"

"Hyuck!" Yeona shouted, laughing hysterically. 

"I'm sorry! It's just that I have so much power now. I feel like I should call Johnny or Taeil and tell them," Hyuck replied making Yeona laugh even harder.