20

Walking into school Monday morning was a lot easier now for Yeona. She wasn't worried about someone talking to her or about her. She wasn't worried about who she may run into. For the first time in two weeks, Yeona was stress free. 

Canvas in hand, Yeona walked into art a little early. Despite what Hangyeol said, Yeona finished the entire painting last night and even printed their lyrics out as well. She did lose a few hours of sleep, but it was completely worth it. 

The reason she came to school early was because she had someone to talk to. Mina. Despite their little fued, Yeona wanted to talk with the girl and explain herself, just like she did Hyuck. Mina wasn't the only person she needed to speak to that day either. 

"Mina!" the girl shouted, spotting her in the group usual corner. 

The girl looked up from her book and saw the girl headed towards her with the canvas and lyrics in hand. 

"Oh, wow Yeona! You cut your hair?! And got a tattoo?! And finished our project?!" Mina shouted, letting all these things just come to her. "Like the hair."

"Thanks," Yeona replied, sitting down next to the girl. 

"What are you doing here so early? It's usually only a few of us who get here early ang, no offense, but you're never one of them," the girl questioned. 

"Well, I wanted to talk to you. About Haechan," Yeona stated, now gaining Mina's full attention. Before Mina could even say anything, Yeona had already begun explaining herself. 

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry I never gave you the chance to explain yourself. I know that must have sucked and I feel really bad about that."

"Yeona, don't worry about it. I learned my lesson. Promise I won't be hitting on Donghyuck again," Mina replied, smiling lightly. 

"I really am sorry Mina."

"Look, don't worry about it, ok? You and Donghyuck look good together anyways. I'm sorry I did that anyway. I just want you two to be happy."

Yeona sighed lightly, glad that this went a lot better than she anticipated. 

"Yeona, you finished our painting?!" Hangyeol shouted, running up the stairs. "I thought I told you to not feel rushed!"

"It wasn't a problem, Hangyeol, don't worry about it."

"This looks beautiful, dude!"

"Well I'm glad you like it."

"What are you- oh my gosh, Yeona!" Jihoon shouted as well once the canvas came into view. 

"What is everyone shouting about?" Hyuck asked, right behind the group. Once Hangyeol and Jihoon moved out the way, Hyuck was able to see the full on canvas. 

"Wow, Yeona, this is incredible."

"Thanks guys, really."

"Class! Please be seated!" Mr. Choi shouted from the front door. "Ms. Byun and I have a change in plans everyone!"

"Instead of typing up some boring report on your projects, we thought that on Wednesday, your final grade will be showcasing your art. Mr. Choi and I were able to convince the school to let us through an art showcase for all our classes after school. The entire school is invited along with your friends and family!"

"Please invite anyone and everyone to this night! It will start and 5:30pm. If anyone has a class during that time, please speak with us one on one so we can get you excused. Now, for the rest of the class, you will discussing how you'll present your projects. Now, everyone, please get to work!" Mr. Choi announced. 

"We have to do public speaking?" Hangyeol questioned. "I can't speak in front of crowds."

"Oh, this is gonna be a nightmare! Everyone staring at you, I hate when teacher do this," Jihoon added. 

"Ya know, for some of the smarts people I know, I woulda thought you guys could speak in front of a crowd," Yeona said. 

"So, what's the plan?" Mina asked. 

"Well I can do a lot of the talking, I don't mind," Hyuck suggested. 

"Works with me," Jihoon whispered. 

"Well, how about Mina talks about the lyrics, Hyuck about the original design, and I'll talk about the painting. Hangyeol, you can just hold the painting for everyone to see. Jihoon, I'm pretty sure they'll have a projector, so you we can print the design, I give you the lyrics, and you just showcase them for people to see we actually did the work," Yeona announced. 

"That sounds like a solid place to me," Mina agreed and so did the rest of the group. 

"See, guys. Not so hard."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Dohyun walked towards one of his favorite cafes in Seoul very calm. Free just started for him and he was meeting with Yeona again. 

He couldn't tell if he was happy or anxious, almost like he was waiting for something to happen. Their date was fun, but Dohyun could tell that something was off with Yeona. This little date could just take a turn for the worst. 

The bell on the door jingled, indicating a new customer walked in. Scanning the little place, Dohyun spotted Yeona waving him down in a both by the back corner. 

"How come you wanted to meet here? I thought you didn't like this place?" Dohyun asked, sitting down with the girl. 

"But, it's one of your favorites. Here," Yeona replied, handing the man a coffee. 

"So, what's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about us," Yeona stated, getting straight to the point. "I know you're gonna be pissed at me and I will completely understand. I just-"

"Think we should stop going on dates," Dohyun finished. "I knew this wasn't gonna be a good."

"I really am sorry Dohyun. You know I love you, but just not like that."

"And you love Donghyuck like that?"

"I do, actually. I won't hold it against you if you don't wanna be my friend anymore. But, if you have it in you, on Wednesday, we're having an art show. 5:30pm. I hope I'll see you there Dohyun, really. I'm sorry I hurt," Yeona announced and walked out of the cafe, leaving the boy heartbroken, but understanding. 

<><><><><><><><><>

"Well, this is to a wonderful group who doesn't leave me to doing all the work!" Jihoon shouted with  glass in the air fill with soju. 

At the end of their class period, Jihoon asked if he could take the entire group out for the night. It had been fun for them, doing this project. A lot of things happened, but it all worked out in the end. 

"Cheers!" The group shouted.

"Guys, this is too much fun!" Mina shouted, giggling a lot. 

"Well of course, Mina! Come on, have some fun!" Yeona shouted. "You wanna do karaoke?!"

Mina nodded excitedly as Yeona took her hand and the pair made their way to the mics. 

"Whatcha wanna sing?!" Yeona shouted. 

"You pick something!" She shouted right back. 

Yeona nodded and began flipping through the many different genres. 

"You know NCT?!" Yeona questioned. 

Mina nodded excitedly and Yeona picked one of the best songs. Cherry Bomb rang through the little bar with the girl's voices as well, neither missing a word. 

Hangyeol, Jihoon, and Hyuck at stood in the back, cheering the girls on. Hyuck smiled at how much fun Yeona seemed to be having. 

Hyuck and Yeona really were made for each. There lucky that not just them thought so as well.