9

Mark held up to his word as well. He had spoken to Taeyong and Jaehyun that night and arranged for them to through a party at Johnny's house Saturday night. Mark had Renjun ask Yeona to come and told her to bring Yonghee as well. The party would start at 10 PM this time and it wouldn't be as many people. Both girls agreed and said they'd be there. 

"Why do you want to go to a party, Yonghee?" Yeona questioned, laying down on the girls bed and staring up at the ceiling. 

"Because I want to get my mind off everything. Plus, I think Na Jaemin will be there."

"What, do you like him?" Yeona questioned, sitting up to look at the girl. 

"Shut up and put this on," Yonghee replied, throwing an outfit at her. 

"You know I don't dress up, dude." 

"Fine," Yonghee said. She took the red dress in her hands and replaced it with another outfit. "I'll wear the dress, you wear this."

Yonghee had handed Yeona a pair of black straight jeans and black crop top. Yeona put the outfit on, a little more comfortable in it, and paired it with her white converse highs. 

"Can I do your hair?" Yonghee asked. Yeona didn't mind at all, so she let the girl do as she wished. Yonghee only ended up curling the ends of her hair and doing a half up-half down hair style. "Put this on as well."

The girl had really gone all out with dressing Yeona. She'd given her a necklace of a silver rose hanging upside down. 

"Cute," Yeona noted. 

"Ok, then. Come on," Yonghee announced and the two girls were gone. 

Yonghee had still had Johnny's address in her phones, having not cleared her history is a while. It took the girls a shorter amount of time to get there taking that it wasn't as late and not that many people were there. 

In front of the garage, Yeona could see Hyuck's car parked right next to someone else's.

"This time, we don't leave without each other," Yeona voiced. 

"I'm completely fine with that," Yonghee agreed and parked the car. They didn't end up parking as far, only two houses down the street. 

It wasn't as loud as last time either. When the girls walked into the house they were able to hear each other speak. 

"Come on," Yeona said, pulling Yonghee's hand towards her. 

"Where are we going?"

"This is where Hyuck and all them hang out. It was where I was last time as well."

The two walked down the stairs past a couple people coming up. Yeona then approached the familiar door and knocked. 

"Taeyong."

"Yeona," the boy greeted back. "And friend."

"Yonghee," the girl replied. Taeyong smiled lightly at her before letting both of them in. Sure enough, the boys were sitting in the same corner as last time. 

"Renjun!" Yeona shouted, trying to get his attention. At the sound of the new voice, all 7 boys looked up. 

"Yeona, you came," Hyuck breathed out. 

"I brought Yonghee liked you asked," Yeona announced, pointing to the girl behind her. 

"Well, it's good to know you both could come!" Mark announced, clearly excited. "Here, uh, Jisung, Chenle, can you two help me for a second?"

The trip had walked off onto the opposite side of the, making it hard for anyone not to be suspicious. 

Yeona and Yonghee both walked towards the rest of the group and ended up filling in Jisung and Chenle's spots. 

"Nice to now you both came," Haechan said to both girls. 

"Nice to know you're here as well," Yeona replied. 

Yeona was easily pulled into a conversation with Hyuck and Jaemin was nice enough to converse with her, Jeno, and Renjun. Hyuck and Yeona were able to forget about their surrounds for a good minute before another knock came from the door. 

It was quickly dismissed as someone just wanted to know where the bathroom was. Though the sound really brought Hyuck back down the Earth and realize what was going on.

Hyuck stared deeply at Yeona, not really realizing it until she said something.

"Are you ok?"

He blinked a few times before asking, "Can we talk outside?"

Her demeaner changed lightly before nodding her head. She had told Yonghee that the two were just going to talk outside for a while and be back. While she did that, Hyuck and Mark made eye contact and the older boy nodded in encouragement. 

Despite it being quite chilly, Yeona walked outside with nothing, but her t-shirt and jeans on. Hyuck watched the shivering girl before handing over his jacket. He only had a pair of straight blue jeans and a long sleeve white t-shirt with the black zip-up over.

Yeona smiled sheepishly and put the jacket on. It was obviously too big for her, but she liked it. "So what did you wanna talk about?" she asked, turning towards him. 

"Oh, uh," Hyuck stuttered for a moment. He didn't just wanna get straight to the point, but ease his way into explaining things. "How's Yonghee?"

"Oh, she's doing a lot better actually. She's happier than what she was this morning."

"I see her and Jaemin kinda hit it off."

"Yeah, I think she likes him. She mentioned him when we were getting ready," Yeona explained sitting down on the concrete patio. 

"Well I hope it makes you feel better when I say I know that Jaemin likes her," he added sitting right next to her. "Has Dohyun responded to you?"

Yeona sighed lightly, but shocked her head no. "I don't think that's gonna happen for a few days."

"I thought he would have at least responded by now, I'm sorry. I just know you guys have been friends since freshman year of college and thought you were really close to each other."

"yeah, I guess I thought that too," the girl uttered. 

Hyuck mentally slapped himself for making it go silent between them. He thought of so many ways of how to tell her about his feelings, but didn't know how. 

"Are you ok? You look funny," the girl questioned. 

Haechan stared deep into the girl's eyes, clueless. There was one thing he wanted to do and went with it. 

Hyuck quickly pulled the girl into a deep kiss on the front patio.