14

"Are you sure they kissed?" Yonghee asked Yeona. The two were currently on the phone because they were both headed to different classes the next morning. Yeona knew the only person she could tell about this was Yonghee, but she was busy the night before. 

"I'm pretty sure I know what a kiss is idiot," Yeona shot back quite frustrated. "Look, I gotta go now. I'm in front of class."

"Ok, remember what I said."

"Yeah, yeah, go sit next to Hangyeol and Jihoon so I don't have to talk with Hyuck or Mina. But remember, I'll see you late after school cause I'ma meet with someone and then come see you."

"ok, bye Yeona! Be happy today!"

"I'll try," Yeona explained and hung up the phone. 

The girl glanced around the room quickly, trying to avoid Hyuck and Mina at all costs. Luckily, Hangyeol and Jihoon were sitting together in the far right corner and Hyuck or Mina was no where to be seen. Yeona practically ran up the steps to avoid conversation with anyone and reached the to boys quickly. 

"Oh, hi Yeona!" Hangyeol greeted, surprised she came to sit with them first.

"Hi guys," she greeted and put her head down; 

Yeona had rushed back home the night before and thought of so many different ways that that situation could have gone down. She could have slowed her steps, walked a little slower, never offered to bring the jacket. Yeona thought the two generally had a connection and wanted to see if they would go on another date. Seeing Hyuck kissing Mina that night made her regret so many decisions. But it also helped her think of a few. 

"Hi everyone," Mina greeted, cautiously approaching the trio. Both boys greeted the girl and Yeona made a small smile at the girl.

From the door, many loud voices could be heard approaching. 

"Go in there, and get her back you idiot!" Renjun yelled. He was pracically scolding Hyuck by the looks of it. 

"I worked so hard for this to happen and you do this?!" Mark added. 

"Not gonna lie, wrong move," Jaemin even admitted. 

"For the last time, she kissed me!" Hyuck shouted back, quite fed up that they kept accusing him for what happened the night before. Hyuck had called them over instantly and they all ended up spending the night together at Hyuck's bickering. 

"Maybe you guys should keep your voices down," Chenle explained and pointed to the two girls with Hangyeol and Jihoon in the corner staring at the group. The seven boys then realized that they were in class and almost everyone was now either staring at the boys or Yeona and Mina. 

"Well then I'll make this quick," Ms. Byun announced. "Today is another work day. This project is very self-led, so we won't have many instructions. If you have questions, you can ask myself or Mr. Choi."

It took a few seconds for the class to calm down and stop whispering about the argument they overheard. The boys all split into their respective groups after giving Hyuck a little shove in the shoulder. Hyuck took a deep and breath, trying to calm himself down, and made his way up to his group. 

"Hey Donghyuck?" Jihoon greeted in a puzzled manner. 

"Can we please just get to the project. Um, did you guys get the doc I sent last night?"

"Yeah, yeah, we both got it. Yeona?" Hangyeol questioned. 

Yeona didn't trust her voice in that second and just choice to nod her head.