19

To Yeona, last night was probably the most pivotal moments in her life. She was able to explain herself and realize that she was wrong the entire time. Hyuck and Yeona were able to get back together.

Sunday morning came a lot quicker for the couple as well. Hyuck's alarm clock blared throughout his apartment waking the two.

"Why is it so loud?" Yeona groaned.

"I don't know," Hyuck replied, shutting the thing off and laying back down with Yeona. "I'm glad you spent the night."

"Well, we kinda fell asleep on our movie marathon and you still need to finish 'Love Alarm'."

"But it has to be left on a cliff hanger and you said season 2 isn't out yet!"

"Yeah, bu- oh god!" Yeona shouted, sitting up on Hyuck's couch and looking down on her phone.

"What's wrong?" He questioned, watching the girl cautiously.

"Sense I skipped school on Friday I didn't get the canvas from Hangyeol. I was suppose to paint our project all weekend and he just texted me asking where I was."

"Well, then you have to go," Hyuck stated, getting up. "Go get the canvas now, it's still pretty early. You can just spend the day painting."

"But I thought you wanted to go to th-"

"Go Yeona! Get the canvas and go back to your apartment. I'll be over there later if you want."

Yeona got up from the boy's couch and ran over to him. Kissing his cheek, Yeona then said, "You're amazing."

"Oh, I know," he responded, watching the girl run over to his bathroom.

"Do you think I smell?!" She shouted from behind its door.

"No, why?!"

"I'm gonna skip a shower and just take one tonight," she explained, opening the door back up.

"Why are you rushin'?" Hyuck asked, plopping himself right back on the couch.

"Because I don't want Hangyeol to think I'm a freeloader!" she shouted all while brushing her teeth.

Haechan made a confused face and sighed lightly. "You shouldn't think that way. Who cares what they think about you."

"Well, I'm not trying to have a bad reputation around school," the girl uttered. "Call me when you leave to come to my place!"

Hyuck couldn't even say goodbye to the girl before she was out the door. He smiled at her behavior and got up to get himself ready for the day.

Last night, Yeona and Haechan made up and agreed to spend the night together. They were up late into the night talking and watching each others favorite movies. Hyuck was relieved that this wasn't the typical unrequited love story and he was able to get the girl back.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hangyeol! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't come on Friday!" Yeona shouted. Hangyeol had told the girl to just meet him in front of the school for the design and canvas.

"Oh, naw it's fine! I see you were busy," he replied gesturing to her arm and hair.

"Well, uh, I needed a change," Yeona explained, taking the canvas and design from the boy's arms.

"Listen, don't feel like you have to rush and finish it this weekend. It's ok if you finish it on like Monday or Tuesday."

"Ya know, that makes me feel a lot better. Thanks Hangyeol!"

"Of course. Now, I'll leave you to it. I gotta run into the store today as well," Hangyeol explained.

"Ok, bye Hangyeol! See you Monday!"

"Bye Yeona!"

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Dude, just call us when you're coming back towards Yuta's, ok?" Chenle asked through the phone.

"Yeah, I call you guys. Just have fun without me," Hyuck replied.

"Yeah and have fun with your soon to be-"

"Goodbye Chenle!" Hyuck shouted and hung up the phone.

It had been almost 10 hours since Yeona had left his place and he was now headed to hers. Hyuck had just left Dreamies together and he decided to do something he felt was long overdue.

He knocked on the door pretty hard he guessed because it sound like she dropped something once he knocked.

Yeona, covered in paint, swung the door open.

"Oh, it's just you," she said, turning back around to walk into her living room.

"What do you mean 'it's just you'?"

"Well to be honest, I thought you were Renjun," she replied.

"Why him?" Hyuck asked, not expecting to hear his best friend's name.

"I don't know really. But, uh, what're you doing here?" Yeona asked.

"Can we talk on the roof?" Haechan asked.

Hyuck took the girl up the roof for a very important reason.

"How come you choose the roof?" Yeona asked while sitting down on the ledge.

"Well, I wanted to let you hear something. It's a demo I made a long time ago, like when I first got into music," he explained, pulling out his phone.

"What's it called?"

"Uh, 'Fly Away With Me'," he replied.

"I'm gonna guess that this song is about love," Yeona announced.

"Oh come on," Hyuck replied, standing up. He put his hand out for Yeona to grab and he pulled her up.

As the music started to play, Hyuck pulled her closer and whispered, "Just listen to it for me."

Hyuck leaned his head on the side of hers as he couple started to dance to the song.

Cause tonight
I'm looking for you
Get closer
In your heart
In you go deep, if you go deep
It's alright
Beginning to lead
In the same dream
From now on

As the song began to slowly drown out, the couple stayed in each other's arms. It was a colder night for Spring. That and the two loved being with each other again.

"I'm getting the feeling that you wanna say something," Yeona said, breaking the silence.

Hyuck looked at the girl lovingly and asked, "Why do you think I showed you that song?"

"Well, I think it's because you like me-"

"Love you, Yeona," Hyuck explained seriously, while cutting the girl off. "I really do love you and I wanna love you forever. So, Kang Yeona, will you be my girlfriend?"

Yeona couldn't help but smile. It being too hard to deny that she felt the same way. Donghyuck and Yeona's relationship was long overdue.

"Of course, Haechan, of course."

a/n: hey guys! happy new year!! i hope everyone enjoyed their day!! i just wanted to come here and tell you guys that the book is almost over!! Hyuck and Yeona have come a long way!!!

but i also wanted to come on here and say that I'm working in two other books!!! One book is for Kim Taehyung, V, of BTS and it is a MAFIA au and titled "Lover of Circumstance". The other is for Lee Taeyong of NCT and it is also a MAFIA au. That one is titled "Dancer in the Dark."

i hope you guys can support me in those books like you did on these.

please, follow, comment, and vote!! it really does make my day to see you guys enjoying this ☺️☺️