12

Yeona sat down in class next to Renjun for the first time in a couple days Monday morning. 

"How was your date?" The boy asked. 

"It was really nice," the girl replied. 

"Good. Otherwise, Hyuck would have been mine to kill."

"Relax Renjun. I had it covered," Hyuck added, taking a seat on the opposite side of Yeona. 

"Hi Hyuck."

"Hey Yeona. I just wan-"

"Ok class!" Ms. Byun shouted, cutting of Hyuck. "Today marks the first week of your project. You now have one and a half weeks left to finish this."

"By the pace Ms. Byun and I have been advising, today you just start on your draft for you project. This week should be spent designing and building. Next week will be spent on last minutes touches and writing a description of your project," Mr. Choi explained. "You now have the rest of the period to start designing."

"Hey guys," Mina greeted, moving towards the pair with Jihoon and Hangyeol behind her.

"Hi guys!" Yeona greeted. 

"So what do we wanna start with today?" Hangyeol asked, taking a seat in the row in front of Yeona and Hyuck. 

"Obviously the lyrics. We get the lyrics out the way, so we can plan, sketch, and paint," Hyuck reasoned. 

"And we all agreed the lyrics would be about love, right?" Hangyeol questioned and got nods from each member. Both Hyuck and Mina pull out their lyric books and a pencil t begin writing. 

"Ok, what should it surround? Like a mother-daughter type love, boyfriend-girlfriend type love, enemy to lover?" Mina questioned. 

"I think the most relatable one between all the students would be a relationship, so I vote boyfriend-girlfriend," Jihoon announced. 

"I think that'll work," Yeona agreed and the rest of the group did as well. 

"Ok, so who's ever been in love?" Jihoon started. The other four looked at the boy funny, not really thinking it was a good question. 

"Well, let's start with who's been in a relationship?" Hangyeol asked instead. 

Mina, Hangyeol, and Jihoon all raised their hands. Hyuck and Yeona awkwardly made eye contact and chose to keep their hands down. 

"So how did you feel in that relationship? How did they make you feel?" Yeona questioned the three.

"Well, in love, I guess," Mina replied. 

"Happy, more than I've ever been," Jihoon added. 

"You feel like you're the only two people in the world," Hangyeol sighed. "But, uh, it was hard because she lived in America at the time."

"Long distance, that'll do something to you," Mina uttered. 

"Long distance love," Hyuck announced. "We can do a song about long distance love."

"You wanna do an entire song?" Jihoon asked, quite puzzled. 

"Hyuck, I think we should just write one verse. We write the verse today, edit it tomorrow, so Jihoon and Hangyeol can edit and sketch. By Friday, Yeona can have the weekend to paint it and we come back together on Monday," Mina reasoned. 

"Alright, I'm down for one verse."

"So, where do we start?" Hangyeol questioned. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><>