2

Yeona's hair flowed with the wind and she walked back towards the community library. Her friends, Dohyun and Yonghee would be waiting for her there to eat lunch and study together like usual. 

Dohyun and Yonghee were both majors in modeling, so they would ways be together. They'd known each other since middle school as well, so they had a very tight bond. 

Yeona opened the large door to the library and walked inside. Looking around, you could see many seating areas and books. Upstairs, a seating area, private study rooms, and offices. 

"Yeona!" A whisper shouted from her left. Looking to where the voice was, Yeona could see Yonghee waving her over as Dohyun just smiled. 

She smiled right back at the duo before walking towards them. 

"What took you so long?" Dohyun whispered. 

"I got a new project in art and stopped to flip through the packet," she responded. 

"What's this one about," Yonghee asked. 

"Well, Ms. Byun and Mr. Choi, you know the music teacher, joined our classes and put us in groups. Then in our groups we have to come up with something to make and we only have two and a half weeks to do so."

Yonghee and Dohyun were quite shocked at all the details. 

"You have to make a project idea with your group?" 

"With the kids from Mr. Choi's class? Isn't there a freshman in that class?" 

"Yes, we have to make up our own project. Yes, with the kids in Mr. Choi's class. And yes, there is a freshman in that class, his name is Jisung, and he knows Mark, Renjun, and Jaemin," Yeona explained, answering all their questions. 

"Who's in your group?"

"Uh, Hangyeol and Jihoon from my class and then a boy named Donghyuck who knows Jaemin and his gang, then a girl named Mina."

"Donghyuck? The dude that knows all those seniors and other graduates?" Yonghee questioned.

"The one and only," Dohyun responded. 

"I just hope this isn't like my last group project where I end up doing it all because they decided to go to a party instead of meeting up to work on it."

"Hangyeol and Jihoon are nice guys, they wouldn't leave you like that," Yonghee explained. 

"You only say that because you think Hangyeol is cute," Yeona said, making Yonghee blush slightly. 

"Whatever, let's go. I'm hungry and need food," Dohyun announced, standing up from their table and grabbing his bang. 

Dohyun towered over both girls. He was 6'2", while Yonghee was 5'5" and Yeona was about 5'7". 

"Do we want to get food at the corner store or an actual food place?" Yonghee pondered. 

"Corner store!" Dohyun and Yeona both cheered loudly as they walked out the library and towards the small store. Lots of shops were on this campus. Surrounding the school was the library, many food places, living spaces for the school, separate apartments, and fun things to do on the weekends. 

"Yonghee, you get ramen. Dohyun, you get drinks. I'll get snacks," Yeona announced proudly. The trio nodded at their instructions and split ways into the store. Yonghee went the safe rout and got three spicy noodles. Dohyun picked out a water for each person along with one peach drink each. Yeona was very specific on what she wanted. She got Yonghee M&Ms, Dohyun honey butter chips, and herself a red bean bun. 

Smiling at their choices, the trio paid and walked outside to eat their food. It quieted down between the friends as they stuffed their faces. Dohyun and Yeona had just finished their noodles when Yonghee started choking on her spit. 

Shocked, both Dohyun and Yeona get up to try and help her. She quickly waves them off, trying to collect herself. 

"What was that?" Yeona asked. 

"I-I just saw Donghyuck looking at you," she rushed out, opening her water to clear her airway. 

The duo looked behind them to see Donghyuck, indeed looking at her, with Jaemin, Mark, Jeno, Jisung, Chenle, and Renjun with some seniors. 

"What are they doing here?" Dohyun questioned curiously. 

The group of boys looked over at the trio. all smiling, they wave towards the group. Yeona smiles back and waves as well. Renjun looked back at the group before departing from them quickly. He made his way over the trio quickly with a small slip of paper in his hand.

"Hyuck is too scared to do this, so I'm doing it behind his back. This is his number, text him about the project or anything else," Renjun teased slightly and handed her the piece of paper. "I'll see you next period!"

Before Yeona could slip out a 'thank you', he was running back to the group of friends. 

"Donghyuck was scared to give you his number?!" Yonghee practically squealed. 

"You guys call his 'Hyuck'?" Dohyun asked surprised. 

Yeona didn't answer any of their questions, still looking at the piece of paper in her hands. She looked back up at the group to find them all gone. 

"What the heck?" She whispered. It wasn't usual for someone to give Yeona their number for a group project. They either talked about it during class or never. 

"Oh, guys we have to go. Next period starts in 20 minutes, so we have to make it back in time," Yonghee announced. 

Yeona, still quite shocked, grabbed her back and food. Yeona made herself a promise to talk to Renjun about this next period. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yeona sat down in her last period, physics, and watched the door closely. Renjun would always walk in with Jeno right before class started. Renjun sat with Yeona and two other students, due to his complaining about how only Yeona would ever work with him correctly. Jeno would sit right behind them though, talking with them throughout class, whether for answers or just out of boredom. 

Rushed feet could be heard near the door, making the girl look up. There stood Renjun and Jeno, faces red and breathing heavily. 

"Dr. Kang," Jeno greeted before making his way to his seat. Renjun followed behind Jeno closely, trying to hide in his shadow. 

"Yeona~" Renjun announced with a smile once he saw the girl come into view. 

"What in the world was that during free period?!" She asked before he could even speak. 

"Oh, child, dear, a favor. Now, to more important stuff. Our friends Johnny, Jaehyun, and Yuta are having a party tonight. You and your friends should come."

"Oh, that'll be fun," Jeno added from behind the duo.

"A party?"

"Yup," Renjun replied, popping his 'p'.

"I hat-"

"Great! See you then!" Renjun voiced, cutting the girl off completely. Before she could even defend herself, Dr. Kang had begun her lesson. 

"Well that's just great."