17

Donghyuck walked into school that Friday extremely hungover, but emotionally feeling better. The Dreamies, Shotaro, and Sungchan kept to their word and got the boy to school. There was no doubt he was grumpy, but still appreciated what his friends were doing. 

"So, we'll still see you guys tomorrow at the least, right?" Shotaro questioned. The group had just made it to Ms. Byun's art room, so him and Sungchan had to leave. 

"Yeah, yeah. We'll probably see you after school, but Hyuck may not," Mark replied. 

"See you two later!" Jaemin shouted farewell. 

After all the boys bid their goodbyes, the two departed from the seven. 

"How come we couldn't have skipped class together?" Hyuck asked quietly. 

"Because you still have a project due," Chenle announced. 

"Yeona's not here," Jeno noted, causing all seven boys to look around the room in search of the girl. 

"Why isn't she here?" Hyuck questioned the boys. 

"We don't know," Renjun answered back, quite shocked she missed her favorite class. 

"Boys! If you don't mind, I would like to start this class, so please take your seats," Mr. Choi said to the Dreamies. 

They all quietly apologized to their teachers, but still made their way to their separate groups. 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Has Yeona showed up to school today?" Yonghee asked. The girl walked all the way over to the art classroom to ask any of the seven Dreamies after their classes ended. 

"No? Wait, she's not with you?" Renjun questioned seriously. 

"No. She hasn't answered any of my texts or calls, Dohyun's either," she replied. 

"So no one knows where she is?" Hyuck asked. "Did you check the park?"

"She's not at the park, the art store, her apartment. I checked everywhere before I came here," Yonghee announced. 

"What do you want us to do?" Jisung asked. 

"Just, look out for her. If you see or hear from her, please tell me. I'm worried about her."

"Ok, Yonghee, don't worry. Come on, you should go chill out, take your mind off things," Jaemin voiced before dragging the girl off and leaving the other six boys. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You skipped school to do this?"

"Yeah, I don't why, but it felt right," Yeona voiced. 

After getting Hyuck's voicemail the night before, she knew she couldn't face him the next day. Yeona decided to skip school again and go do some things she's always wanted to. 

"How come you wanted to cut your hair this short? If you don't mind me asking," the hairdresser questioned. 

"Well, it's been a rough couple of weeks, so I decided to do a couple things I've always thought about," the girl replied. 

"So, I'm going to assume the tattoo is new as well?"

Yeona looked down at her bandaged arm and nodded her head. 

"Well, your all done sweetheart. Here, have a look!" The hairdresser announced. She took the chair cloth off the girl and handed her a mirror. 

Yeona looked at herself and was quite honestly surprised. She thought this was going to be the worst decision she was going to make that day, but it turned out to be the best.