13

It was noticeable to anyone who passed Yeona in the halls that she was incredibly tired and hungover. She couldn't sleep for 2 reasons. Alcohol, in her case, makes her very  lively, so she had to wait for herself to sober up. And second, was Dohyun. He dropped a big bomb on the girl, not knowing she would remember the entire conversation. It replayed in her head over and over again. 

"You ok?" Jaemin questioned and watched the girl walk in the class like a zombie. 

She shushed him before replying, "Hung over."

"Ohhhh, did Yeona go out drinking last night~" Mark asked.

"Mmmmmhhhhh," the girl replied and went to lay her head on the table. 

"Is she ok?" Chenle asked the boys, with Jisung by his side. 

"She looks sick," the youngest remarked. 

"Who?" Hyuck asked, joining the conversation. 

"Yeona," Chenle replied. 

"Said she's hung over," Mark explained. "Go check on her before Renjun gets here and thinks one of us did it."

Haechan laughed lightly at Mark, but still made his way up the seats and towards the girl. "You need anything?"

"Sleep. Just sleep," the girl replied quietly. 

"It's ok, just keep you head down," Hyuck suggested and rubbed her back comfortably. 

"Class, today will be just another work day! Mr. Choi and I have no instructions, so while we grade, you can work. The class period is yours," Ms. Byun explained once she noticed that all students were in their seats. 

Many people had gotten up to move around, including Hangyeol, Mina, and Jihoon. 

"Yeona, you ok?" MIna asked, sitting next to her.

"She's hung over," Hyuck answered for her. 

"You two went drinking last night?" Jihoon asked. 

"Oh, no. She went with whoever, I didn't go," Haechan explained, not knowing who she went with. 

"Let's just do this so I can spend free period in the library," the girl voiced and sat up from her spot. 

"Well then, the lady has spoken," Hangyeol shouted excitedly.

"Ooo, just a little quieter please," she said wincing. 

"Sorry."

The group of five spent about 35 minutes from their 45 minute class going over the lyrics. 

"Ok first, intro goes like 'Said you're tired of the distance/ You're tired of the fake love/ Say you don't really miss him/ But I don't really blame ya', ok?" Mina sang. Her and Hyuck were putting the song into the boy's computer so it could easily be accessed by the rest of the team in case. 

"Next?"

" 'So afraid to give and take your pain/ (Know better but I pay no mind/ Get me inside 'fore I go one time)/ So afraid to give your love away/ (Know better but I pay no mind/ Get me inside 'fore I go one time)/ You ain't gotta worry 'bout nothin'/ Baby girl, you know that I ain't leaving'. "

"Last part?"

" 'Don't cry, alright?/ Don't cry, alright?/ Baby, go make yo' mind.' That's all we have so far," Jihoon announced. 

"Mina, you can come over my place tonight and we can finish this, so Jihoon and Hangyeol have Wednesday and Thursday to come up and work on something," Hyuck suggested.