Chapter 21 - Spears

[Y/n's pov.]
It has been week since Alfred tried what he tried. I always try to fall asleep, ending up with Newt in his small hammock. He doesn't look like he minds. We always end up cuddling in the sleep. I really don't mind.
I'm wandering around the Glade, when someone comes to me.
,,Hey!" says Gally. I turn around.
,,Hi." I greet.
,,I got you these." he says handing me two spears. ,,They are connectable into one long, but be careful." Gally looks proud of his work.
,,I will. Thank you." I answer hugging Gally, rushing to Medhut. ,,I'll see you before dinner!" I yell at him. He shows me a thumb up.
~
I am waiting for Gally in the forest. That's when I hear few branches snap. I turn quickly, raising my spears.
,,Whoah! You look really dangerous." he laughs lightly. I let the spears down.
,,Hi."
,,Hi. So, you wanna try and fight?" he asks, taking a branch.
,,Yeah, you okay with that?" I ask, clenching my spears.
,,Totally." smirks Gally, getting ready for fight. ,,So, I would say, you can't expect fight every time, so I would say that you can't have spears ready at every step." I roll my eyes, spinning the spears, putting them behind my belt.
I watch him closely, noticing every move he does. Then he attacks, with upper part of his 'spear'. I quickly take out my right spear, covering the hit. Then I take my left attacking him. He covers it. Then I start attacking him quickly, changing right and left. He covers every single attack, but he's going back. That's when he stops and attacks me this time. I cover most of them, but get hit into side few times. Without even blinking, Gally attacks and my right spear flies away. Then my left spear and he points his at my throat. I raise my hands in defending way. He laughs lightly, relaxing his position. I grab the spear, turning around, taking it from him.
,,Great (Y/n). Now, show me fight without spears." he suggests. I just throw the spear on ground. He's first to attack. He tries to kick me into side. I dodge his leg by inches. He uses my dodging and loosing concentration. He wraps his arm around my throat. Then he lets out victory laugh. I catch his arm, spinning it around my head and behind his back, forcing him to kneel, before he falls down face first.
,,Sorry." I apologize for hitting him this harshly.
,,That's alright. You did good, next time I will wait with celebration." he says laughing.
,,Brag comes with fall." I say letting go off him. He stands up, handing me my spears.
~
I am walking past the edge of the forest, scanning the whole Glade. As I stop for a regular check, someone covers my mouth, muffling my screams, pulling me inside the forest.
When I am able to fight back, we are already in the forest. I reach for my spears, finding that I don't have them.
,,Looking for these?" asks Alfred, holding my spears.
,,You are supposed to be in pit.." I say slowly. Standing right in front of him. I step backwards.
,,Yeah, you are right, I'm supposed. I got out." he explains. That's when I get really scared. I know I'm able to win over Gally, but Alfred just freaks me out. I gulp, taking another step back. Then I turn around running for my life away. When I can see the Glade buzzing with work I can feel smile on my face before Alfred catches my hair, pulling me back into the forest. I let out scream, before Alfred covers my mouth. ,,Don't try to run away." he says, as he pins my back against the nearest tree.
,,What are you gonna do? Try to rape me again?" I say, trying to stay calm.
,,Oh no, I got over that, you know, since you got me into the pit, my only thought was you screaming in agony begging me, to stop the suffering." he says. I try to fight again, but he only backs me off the tree, slamming with me against it again, so I hit my head hard. I let out hiss in pain.
,,You are psychopath!" I yell at him. He lets out a laugh.
,,Oh, no, I'm not. I just want you dead. But you are kinda right, I could fuck you just before I kill you, you know, since you savior isn't here." he smirks checking my body. I raise my leg kicking him into the stomach hard. He lets go off me. I start running again. This time I scream white running.
,,Help!" I yell on top of my lungs. ,,Somebody help me! He-" I fall face first on the hard ground.
I groan with pain, touching my head. When I look at my hand it's covered in blood.
,,You stupid bitch." says Alfred, catching my hair again, forcing me to stand up. I try to fight it, but when I tell you, I was weak before, then I dunno what I am now. Alfred notices my attempts to attack him, so he just sends me straight against tree. I hit it falling on ground. ,,You know, I was thinking how to kill you, there are so many options. But I wanted to keep it simple. I have this feeling, that if I stab you in your lower stomach, you will stay alive, until you bleed to death." he says, crouching down, in front of me, so I can see his eyes. I'm sitting on ground feeling the warm blood on my head. ,,Lets do it that way. Also I have this really strange feeling," he continues as he takes out a knife. I can feel the fear paralyzing my body. I can feel the tears in my eyes. ,,that it will hurt like hell!" he says happily, with a smile on his face. ,,Don't worry, you will just die. It will meet everyone here, sooner or later." he says looking amazed at the knife. Then he smirks again, looking at me. ,,Hope you die." he says, holding one my shoulder, stabbing me with the knife on left side ow my lower stomach. The moment the sharp blade cuts through my skin I let out a scream. I don't stop screaming until he stops moving with the knife. I can feel my cheeks are wet. I let out a sigh with a slight relief, knowing the worst is done.
,,Oh, how cute, you really thought that was the worst?" he asks, then dives the knife deeper, twisting with it. I can feel my whole body shiver in pain, yelling in agony, hoping for a death to already come.
,,Please." I say softly, my tears sliding down my cheeks.
,,I told you, you will beg." he laughs. Then he grabs the knife more tight, removing it quickly from my stomach. ,,Enjoy the rest of your life, you will soon rot here." throwing the knife into the ground and turning around, Alfred leaves me there, bleeding to the death.

***
Hey you guys! Thanks for all the reads and votes! 💛
Hope you like this fanfic so far🤗