Chapter 7 - Dream

[Y/n's pov.]

,,You know, you were with him in deadheads and everyone knows that Gally was one of the guys talking about getting to you, you know what I mean?" he turns to face me, he looks more woried now.

,,He offered me some liquid and said sorry for calling me sweetheart." I answer looking at the unknown boy, which is crazy, I am totally crazy, cause I just walked around room full of boys with some strange guy.

,,Oh, good that, hope Gally won't be piece of klunk and will be saying same thing like you. I'm Minho btw, Keeper of-"

,,Runners." Minho looked me up and down while he stayed in place, I copied him.

,,I like you." he said with little laugh. I laughed at how stupid that sounded, but it doesn't matter. ,,Hi Fry." Minho greeted darker boy behind table.

,,Hi Minho, Greenie." Fry said with big smile. I smiled at him and he handed me a plate with food.

,,Thanks." I said as Minho started walking back to their, our, idk, table.

,,We should build shower first."

,,And where she'll sleep?"

I can hear boys talking. I know it's about me, well duh. I sit down and Minho did the same, hitting Newt a little in shoulder. Newt smiled at him.

,,So what are we gonna build first?" with this question Alby turned to face me.

,,Wait what?" I asked not sure this question was towards me.

,,We need to build you somewhere to sleep and shower..." Alby said.

,,Wouldn't just be easier setting some time when I can use shower?" I asked not wanting them to build some extra bathroom for me.

,,That could save our builders lot of time, good idea Greenie." Newt said smiling at me and for the first time since I was in deadheads making eye contact.

,,Good that, if you are okay with it (Y/n). Now, we need to think of place where she can sleep." Alby says, looking at everyone around the table.

,,She can have my bed. Imma sleep in hammock." Newt said raising his shoulders.

,,You sure Newt?" Alby asked while Minho just watched his friend.

,,Yeah, why not." Newt rolled his eyes. I smiled at him.

,,Thank you, that is really sweet of you." I said eating my food.

,,Yeah, yeah." Newt said looking down.

***

,,Alright, good night (Y/n)."
,,Good night Alby."

As Alby left, I laid in Newt's bed. He even offered me his blanket. This is so sweet of him. I laid on my side and closed my eyes.

After a short while someone opened doors. I laid still, pretending to be asleep.

,,Omg, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go right here. More like, I ment to go here, but kinda forgot you are here." Newt was kinda panicking, until he looked at me, and thought I was asleep. He laughed. Then he went closer to me. He took the blanket I refused to use and covered me up to my shoulders. ,,Good night princess." he said as he moved small lack of my hair behind my ear. With this, he left.

I'm walking through unknown halls, what are these?
,,We need to get rid of her." some man says. I can't se his face or anything. I only hear his voice from behind the doors.
,,No, we can't she can be immune like Thomas, after all, they are siblings." who's Thomas? Who are they talking about?
,,(Y/n) is threat." so they are talking about me. Great. Wait what? I'm threat?
,,Let's send her to the maze."
,,Which one? She can't know anyone." 
,,She's not gonna remember anyone-" before she could say a name someone grabbed my shoulder.
,,OMG, Newt, you sca-" he put hand on my mouth and lead me somewhere. When we entered room, he checked every corner of the room, then let go of my mouth.
,,What's wrong?" I asked as I saw his woried face.
,,They are sending me to the maze." he said. I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks.
,,No." I cry. ,,Not you Newtie." with this, doors are kicked open. Some guards take Newt by his hands and force him to go away.
,,I love you." I hear him whisper.
,,I love you too." I whisper back at him. ,,Please! Not him!" I scream at the guards but they only point gun at me. Last thing from thing I remember is guard pulling trigger.

I wake myself with screaming. What was that? I stop screaming. I kicked the blankets of while sleeping. Someone knocks on the door. I covered myslef with the blanket and hold it tight.
,,Yeah?" I say with some boy opening the door.
,,I heard you scream. Is everything okay?" Minho asks. I sit up and throw some my hair on other side.
,,Yeah." I smile weakly even tho he can't see that.
,,Alright. Get some more sleep it's 3 am." he says and is about to leave, but I dunno, I don't feel safe anymore.
,,Minho?" I say right before he closes the door.
,,Huh?"
,,Could you stay with me?" I ask. This is kinda awkward..
,,Sure." he answers. I make him room in the bed and lie on side. As he lays down I look at him.
,,Thank you."
,,Good night." he says. I smile and hug Newt's blanket. With Minho by my side and hugging Newt's blanket I fell asleep.