Chapter 1 - Greenie

[Y/n's pov.]

I wake up with strong headache. Cold air blowing around me. I feel really dizzy, but I look around. All I can see are stone walls. Stone walls covered with ivy. After a while lying on cold ground, I manage to sit up, making the whole world around me to spin. As I sit up, the headache is even stronger than it was before.

As I'm looking around, the world is spinning faster and faster. It takes me one more turn to make the world spin so fast, that I can not recognise where is ground and where are walls.

Last thing I can see before my head hits the ice cold ground is small silver lizard looking at me with red light. After hitting the ground I fall into the darkness.

[3rd person pov.]

As the sun starts shine through the dark night, all the boys in Glade, start waking up, to go and start they day. Today is the day, when new Greanie comes. All the boys are walking around the Glade like zombies. Messy hair from sleep and bags under the eyes, because they need more sleep. One boy was up before anyone else, and is serving breakfast to Gladerzombies, as they hand him plates. Everyone sits at their table and starts eating. Everyone, expect boy with dirty blonde hair. He stares at his food deeply in thoughts.

[Y/n's pov.]

I wake up with even stronger headache. Oh frick, how is that even possible. I put my hand on my forehead even tho it's one of the hardest moves I can force myself to make. I'm lying like this for a while, before I force myself to sit up again, but only to position, where I can rest most of my weigh on my elbows, which are still on the ground. I wait another while before world is spinning slower. Then I push myself higher, so only part of my hands resting on grounds are palms.

World around me spins and spins, until finally slowing down. This is my chance. I put my hands in front of me, then kneel on all four, then only kneel. It takes so much streng I have in my body to stay still, but somehow I manage to do it and finally stand up. As my legs get weaker for standing for so long, I catch some ivy and hang for while, before my legs come back to themselves and I can stand on them again. Shoot, I'm so broke, how can I not stand? That is the dumbest thing ever.

After a few minutes standing there, holding ivy and trying to convice my legs, that they can walk I make first step. Yes! Omg I'm so happy. But then it hits me. Where shall I go?

As I stand there, or more like hang there in ivy, with shaking legs, I can hear loud siren. This could be my way out. I follow the sound of siren through the i dunno what is this, maybe some maze.

As I turn around and walk with my hands always catching the ivy for me to stay stable, I manage to turn anosther corner. Then another, making the siren soubd louder with every step.

When I turn another corner, I can see people in some sort of special place. I don't care what is it, they can help me. I try to run to then, but catch the closest ivy just in time, before falling face first to the ground. Then I slowly walk to the end of the stone walls.

When small smile of relief forms on my lips, my grip ease off and I start falling, once again, but this time, when I hit the ground, it's warmer and softer that ice cold stone in the maze. And with this thought I close my eyes.