.15.

"He's NOT going back to those blasted muggles Albus!" Pomfrey yelled after I placed Harry in my private room with silencing charms. 

"I don't believe he should either but where to place him where he could be safe?" Minerva spoke thoughtfully.

"Severus" Albus said plainly,"Harry seems most comfortable with you. Would you consider taking him?"

"Um... I guess we could try but I believe it should be left up to him." I responded wearily. As every one around me discussed how to help Harry, my mind began to wander to how to hurt the muggles he calls relatives.

"Severus!" snapped Mcgonagall effectively snapping my out of my thoughts,"We've been calling you for the last 5 minutes."

"Well go on?" I replied harshly.

"What about the Weasley twins? His mates." Poppy said.

"What about them?"

"Why doesn't Harry go with them? They graduate this year so why not" 

"You would have to discuss this with them but please do excuse me I have to go somewhere." I said walking off to where Harry's sleeping.

George's POV.

I haven't seen Harry since he went to Snape's office and I started to get nervous. I decided to go and look for him so I write a not for Fred to find when he wakes and start the trek down to the dungeons. I reached Snape's office and knocked rather harshly on the door. I heard a quiet chorus of "come in" from the other side of the door and walked into what seemed to be a meeting between professors Mcgonagall, Dumbledore, and madame Pomfrey.

"Sorry to bother you but would any of you know where Harry is?" They shot each other looks and explained what happened to him."What" I whimpered out.

"I can go wake him because it's' about time you two shall go back to your dormitories" Mcgonagall said in response to my whimpering. She got up and left leaving me to stand worried by the office door. Once she got back I ran over to the still sleepy boy and look him over for any injuries. I picked him up thanking the professors as I walked out the door. I carried the sleeping boy up to my dorm laying  him down next to Fred and taking a shower before bed. In the morning I wake up to, two sleeping boys laying across my chest. I cast a tempus charm and notice there's only 30 minutes before breakfast. I shake them a little and notice them begin to stir.

"Fred, Harry. It's time to wake up." I spoke softly "You two need showers before breakfast." They slowly opened their eyes and Harry let out a low growl. "Whats wrong Harry?" I asked him. I looked at Fred who was staring at Harry's problem. "Oh" I chuckled, "Want help with it?" I said between laughter. 

*Smut warning*

Before an answer was spoken Fred had his mouth around Harry's hard member. Harry let out a deep moan as Fred took him to the hilt. As my boyfriends had their fun I began to stroke myself. I felt myself come closer to my climax and started speeding up. Fred began to speed up and Harry came hard down his throat. The sight of my boyfriends face had me over the edge in seconds cumming over my stomach. 

I still suck at smut my friends