Hospital Wing

The Next Morning:

Mcgonagall's pov.

I walked to the gryffindor common room to collect the Weasley twins, Ron, and Hermione. Once I reached the painting I whispered  the password noticing the handful of worried students throughout the common room. I requested the four students to come with me and walked them to the hospital wing. When the Weasley twins saw the boy they rushed over to them and sat on the bed next to him. I watched as one of them began to pet his ears and causing Harry to push his head into the boys hand.

George's POV.

When I started petting him I began to think about what got him here.

"Professor," I spoke startling the people in the room,"what got him in here?" As I asked her face visibly paled.

"I believe you should ask Professor Snape Mr. Weasley" she spoke sadly. I noticed something under his sleeve and lifted. When Fred noticed he began to cry and his ears pinned down to his head.(Fred is a neko and George is a wolf btw)

"C'mere Freddie" I mumbled to him and sat him in my lap. I kissed his head as he cried himself to sleep on my shoulder. About an hour later I started hearing whimpering and mumbling on the bed beside me. I look over to see Harry crying in his sleep. I place Fred down on the chair next to me just in time to see Harry shoot up yelling "NO!" I rush over to him murmuring sweet nothings into his ear as he cries. When his crying had suppressed to quiet sobs I asked.

"What happened Harrykins"

"I had a really bad nightmare" he sobbed out,"I'm sorry"

"Its alright puppy" I replied softly,"wanna talk about it?"

"No" he responded and started crying again. When I looked back at Fred, he was beginning to stir awake again. 

"I'm gonna go get Madame Pomfrey, okay" I told him gently only to get a nod against my shoulder. I crawled out of bed and walked to the medi witch's office. Knocking on the door she answered with,"Come in" I opened the door and told her that Harry was awake. Madame Pomfrey ran out of the room and asked Harry if he was alright. By now Fred had woken and was holding onto Harry for dear life. I walked over to the bed and sat down next to them.

"I'll be right back, I'm just grabbing professors Mcgonagall and Snape" Madame Pomfrey said as she swept off out the doors. Fred then turned to us and said he would go grab Hermione and Ron, leaving the room just as quick. I turned Harry's head toward me and kissed him roughly, greedily. As the kiss deepened Harry crawled up and straddled my lap. After a few minutes we heard someone clear their throat.

Fred's POV.

I walked into the infirmary with Ron and Hermione close behind. I pulled back the curtains around the bed and witnessed my two boyfriends having a heated makeout session, the younger of the two straddling the taller's lap. I couldn't help but feel my pants get tighter as I continued to watch. "I've got a long essay that I haven't started yet due tomorrow morning so I'll be back later" I told the 2 fifth years standing next to me as I had to deal with my problem. I slipped out the door to the Hospital wing and speedily made my way to the gryffindor dorms. When I reached the dorm I pulled the curtains around my bed and cast a silencing charm. While I was busy focusing on calming my problem, I failed to notice the door to the room opening and my boyfriend entering the room. 

!Smut warning!

George opened the curtains, got on the bed, and asked,"Would you like help with that?" Before I could answer him he was down between my legs teasing my hard dick. I groaned and threw my head back against the back of the 4 poster bed we were on. I weaved my fingers into his hair and pulled causing him to moan around my cock. The vibrations mixed with the expert mouth work from George pushed me over the edge causing me to cum down his throat. George swallowed all of it and came up and kissed me deeply. 

A/N

I'm sorry I suck at smut.

"Lets go, they'll be wondering where we went" George declared as he gt out of the bed handing me my pants. 

"Let's" I replied tired from the activities moments before.