.25.

Harry's Pov.

When I next woke, Hermione was shaking me softly while saying it was time for supper. I sat up and looked over to my left to see Fred doing the same to a very disgruntled George. "G' way Fred" George grunted. 

"Just leave him. If I know anything, It's to not wake a sleeping werewolf after the full moon" I looked toward the door to see Sirius,"It must be in his family, Charlie wont wake either." He let out a deep chuckle and made his way over to me and helped me stand up. Once on my feet, I took a step only to fall flat on my face. 

I heard a chorus of "Pup!" and "Harry!" and was gently picked up off the floor by my Godfather and boyfriend."Are you alright" Fred asked worriedly. 

"Ya I'm just a bit tired" I mumbled. The older men walked me to the kitchen and placed me in a chair next to a tired Remus. He glanced over and showed me a tired smile,"How are you doing cub?"

"Good, just tired and a little sore" I said sharing a smile back, "You?"

"Good, but don't worry about me" He said letting out a short yawn in the process. 

"Ya right" I said laughing to myself. Soon Mrs. Weasley made her way out of the kitchen, bowls of food following close behind. She placed them on the table and sat herself down with the rest of them. Molly looked around the table and happily said.

"Well go on then. Tuck in" We all started eating and praising Molly's cooking till she was bright red in the face. Not five minutes into supper, George came into the kitchen, dragging his feet along behind him. He sat down in the seet across from me and began to grab small portion, picking at it slowly. Eventually, It got to the point where it was getting difficult to hold open my eyes and it was apparently getting to the other werewolves in the room as well. I noticed George's head start to hang and next thing I new his face was in the small amount of food he had on his plate. The table erupted in laughter and George just stood up and left, grumbling something about cleaning his face. I let out a last giggle that was interrupted by a tired yawn. I stood up to go follow George, instead falling just as fast. I released a loud yelp gathering the attention of the others around me. They rushed to my aid and picked me up off the floor. I looked toward Remus to see him in close to the same state as I was in and said

"Remus I think its time to go back to bed"Finishing through a yawn. He nodded in agreement and we left the kitchen with the help of Fred and Sirius. Once we reached the stairs, I looked up and let out a quiet whimper only to gain the attention of Siri and Remus.

"How about you stay with us tonight Pup" Siri began,"I wouldn't' wanna go up those stairs either" I nodded my head and began to drag myself toward My godfathers room.