.31.

At the end of the last chapter George did something that reminded Harry of him being Raped

George's Pov.

"What's wrong Harry!" I said.

"Vernon" Harry wheezed out through breaths. I pulled him into my arms and began to whisper sweet things into his ear. Once he calmed down I spoke up again,

"Lets not do any of that again" 

"No! I liked it up to the last part." Harry whispered the last part. I released a small chuckle and pulled away slightly. 

"You did?" I said through laughter. He flushed pink and nodded meekly. "Well then, lets get packed" I smiled. He grinned at me and I took out my wand. I cast a quick packing charm on Harry, Fred, and I's belongings and looked back at Harry. "Wanna go back down stairs" I asked softly. He nodded and bounced happily out the room. We walked down stairs to find all eyes turned to us.

"Took a bit long for using magic, didn't it?" Sirius snickered earning a light slap from Remus, who was trying not to laugh. 

"Well good thing we weren't doing magic" I said. Sirius and Remus burst out laughing, Luna replaced her face with a confused expression, and the rest all blushed various levels of pink. I heard a door slam and I looked to see Harry gone and Luna and Padfoot walking out the door.

Harry's Pov.

'I can't believe George just said that' I thought walking away from the living room. 'That's because he doesn't like you anymore, he's only with you to embarrass and make fun of you. Soon he'll have shared every secret you shared with him and cheat' I sighed and began to think again 'what if it's true?' 'ofcourse it is freak, why would he love someone as ugly and stupid as you' by then I had reached my room and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes only to hear the door creak open slightly. "Go away George" I heard a yip and looked down at Luna and Padfoot. I tapped the bed lightly and said "Come on up." they crawled up and Luna layed her head in my lap while Siri transformed back.

"Whats wrong pup"

"Nothing, just George saying those things about our relationship. It's supposed to be private, ya know?" I whispered avoiding his eyes. "We need a name for Luna in her wolf form"

"Are you sure? Luna is a pretty good name for a wolf" Sirius said.

"Yep,how about..." I paused in thought "Khione!"

"And that means?"

"Khione is the greek goddess of winter, since Luna is like, white as snow!" I happilly chirped.

"I love it" Luna said as she transformed back. 'no they don't'

"Thanks" I said releasing an almost silent whimper, which went unnoticed by the others in the room.