.22.

Harry's Pov.

When I next awoke, I was placed comfortably on someone's lap next to George. "How are you feeling, any better?" a deep voice spoke above me. I looked up to see Sirius placing a book down on the side table. He placed his hand on my forehead and sighed. "Still a bit warm I see, here drink this" the man said as he handed me a vial of purple and blue liquid. "Fever reducer, you need it" he uncorked it and placed it up to my lips. Sirius tipped the vial and the liquid was swallowed down my throat. I let out a content sigh at the relief of discomfort I didn't realise I was feeling. There was a quiet groan and I looked to the left to see my boyfriend red and burning up. I tried to sit up and let out a quiet yelp as I fell back down. He snapped his eyes open and started freaking out.

"Are you ok, are you hurt. What happened" he ranted only stopping when he was interrupted by a bark of laughter. 

"Relax, he's just weak since its you guys first full moon shift." Remus said calmly. He reached over to George's forehead, felt it, and said. "You should take the fever reducer, your burning up." George took the fever reducer and laid back down with me to go to sleep.

Remus' Pov.

 Not a minute after the boys went back to sleep, the three oldest Weasley men burst through the bedroom door waking everyone up again. Charlie, the obvious omega in there pack, rushed over to George checking him over. "He's fine, I've been watching them all day. They haven't even been able to leave the room." He nodded and backed away slowly, still looking over George. Luna who was watching the whole ordeal from her spot on my chest, reached her hand up to my forehead and checked my temperature. 

"Your a bit warm again, I'm gonna get you another fever reducer. Alright?" She asked quietly.

"Of course love, whatever you think is best" I said giving her a quick bop on the nose. The girl stood up and walked toward the older Weasley's. She reached her hand toward Charlie's forehead, requesting permission to touch him and getting a smile in return. She felt his head and moved onto the other brother, Bill, the beta, asking permission again. After getting a short nod she felt his, moving onto the oldest Weasley, their father and alpha. Reaching up she got a nod in return, she touched his forehead and walked out the door.

"Who was that?" Arthur asked quietly as not to wake the now sleeping boys. 

"Luna Lovegood, our mate" referring to both Siri and I.

"Wait, Lovegood as in Xenophilius' daughter" Arthur stood wide eyed.

"Yes" Siri responded. The girl in question walked back in holding four vials of the same purple and blue liquid I had only just taken. She handed each Weasley a vial then walked over to me.

"I've only just taken one love, save it for later. Though there is some chocolate in the drawer over there, if you want some" I said pointing to a chest of drawers across the room. Luna walked over, got the chocolate and handed me the bar. I looked toward the door at the 3 standing redheads and gestured to the couch and bed "Please, sit down, there's more than enough space." Arthur and Bill walked over to the small two seater couch while Charlie stayed standing by the door.

"You can sit down you know"Sirius told Charlie while patting the bed. Charlie walked over to the bed, looked at us again, and sat down at the foot."So what do you guys do for the full moon" Siri asked as I broke off two pieces of chocolate for Luna and Charlie. 

"We go out to Romania to be with Charlie" Bill responded looking for something wrong with the chocolate now being held out for his brother. Charlie carefully took the chocolate looked at it, then to Bill, then to me and took a small bite. He showed a small smile at the taste and took another bigger bite."When will we be leaving to the forest" Bill asked now slightly more relaxed. 

"We'll leave an hour before sunset" I responded. "We should wake them up, they need to take out their ears and tails before they start hurting them." I suggested looking down on the sleeping boys.

"Ya I guess, you too Charlie, Bill" Arthur responded. We woke up the two new wolves and told them to let their ears out. I handed them a piece of chocolate each and looked toward Luna and Charlie who were talking quietly with each other. 

"Darling" I said gaining Luna's attention,"You remember what your to do if something goes wrong tonight?"

"Leave as fast as I can and stay safe" She replied dreamily.

"She's coming with us!" Bill yelled causing his omega brother to let out a whimper and cower back with his ears pinned to his head. Luna shifted into her small animagus form standing in front of Charlie while she growled at Bill. Bill Growled back with the same fierceness and intensity. His father hit his arm and he stopped growling quickly. Luna stopped growling, shifted back and immediately turned to Charlie. She pulled him into a soft hug and he was quick to return the gesture. I opened my arms and the platinum blond guided the redheaded boy into my waiting arms. They both curled into me and I began petting their heads and ears. I continued like that until I heard soft snores from my lap. As I looked down I noticed both were after drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

"Feel free to stay tomorrow after the full moon and do get some rest before we need to go. I expect we'll be doing a lot tonight." I said closing my eyes and drifting into a peaceful sleep around other wolves I can trust.