.28.

I'm back Bitches

                                                 ~Alicia

Harry's Pov.

I slid down the door placing my head into my hands. Suddenly, a knock broke through the quiet atmosphere. "Harry, can we come in" I heard George through the door. I moved away from the door, leaning against the wall instead. The door opened softly and in walked Fred and George. They sat down on either side of me and I curled up against George, Fred curled up against me. 

"Are you okay" Fred mumbled. I hummed a reply, just content with being with my mates. "Remind us to never let Ginny play truth or dare with us again" Fred said breaking the peaceful silence. George and I started laughing at the abrupt statement until we heard a knock on the door.

"Hey it's time for lunch if you three want to eat"Hermione said through the door. 

"Let's get out of here" George said and we all stood up. We unlocked the bathroom and stepped out. Hermione smiled at the three of us and said, 

"Let's go" Hermione, the twins, and I all walked down to the kitchen to see Ginny sulking, Ron talking with Luna, and Molly running around the kitchen. I sat down next to Sirius, who in turn turned and smiled.

"Hey pup, how was the bathroom" He joked with a sly smile, eliciting a long sigh from Remus. I laughed at Remus and responded a quick "fine" while turning to Fred and George. We started talking about quidditch catching the attention of Ron on the way. At the end of lunch Remus interrupted the conversations around the table.

"Do you all have your things packed to go back to school tomorrow" He asked. Hermione grinned proudly, Ron looked away, Ginny wasn't paying attention as she was still sulking, and Fred, George, and I just looked at each other. Luna turned toward Sirius and quietly asked him if he could do it with magic and he just smiled at her. I turned to George and gave him my best set of puppy eyes.

"Fine" He sighed and laughed. I grinned and replied,

"Thanks!" embracing him in a hug. Ron looked between Luna and I and his jaw dropped. "Close your mouth Ron, you'll catch flies" I snickered. He snapped his mouth closed blushing brightly and the table began laughing. "If you would excuse us"I said catching a hand of each of the twins. I stood up and left the room dragging them with me much to their confusion.