.35.

I'm sorry for the wait but I've been going through alot of stress at the moment via school, moving houses, and family issues bit I'm finally back.😊
                                            ~Alicia

Fred's pov.

Luna turned to me with a soft smile on her face. "Well when I was younger, my mum was quite the witch." she began."She loved experimenting. It was all fine until a week after my 9th birthday." The girl released a long sigh and let a single tear fall from her eye. I pulled her into a hug. When we pulled apart she thanked me and continued."She was making a new spell and it backfired, setting off a reaction throughout the room. Everything was destroyed. I only survived because of my creature inheritance." pulled her into a hug as she started crying and let her cry into my shoulder. A few minutes later the floo flared again and out came Remus.

"Luna! Whats wrong!" He said worried while looking her over for injuries.

"SUPPER TIME!" we heard my mum call from the kitchen, the screaming of Walburga Black following soon after.

"Do you too mind going getting everyone for supper, I need to talk to to Molly and Arthur."Remus said calmly.

"Of course darling" Luna said happily skipping away, me following in tow. First stop was Sirius' room where Luna woke him with a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Hi love, watya need" Sirius mumbled sleepily.

"It's time for supper, if you would like some that is." Lovegood said sweetly. Sirius bolted up giving Luna a kiss on the cheek and ran down to the kitchen.

"He was hungry" I smirked. The odd girl giggled and responded with,

"We should wake the others." We walked out of the room and walked up to Ginny and Mione's room and knocked on the door. There was a quiet "come in" from beyond the door so we walked in. The girls were sitting across from each other, cross legged on there beds talking.

"Its time for supper" Luna spoke and they stood up. We all walked out and Luna started again.

"I'll wake Ronald, you can go wake George" I nodded and we parted ways. I quietly opened the door to our room and walked over to the bed. I looked on the bed to find George with his wolf ears out, laid in the middle of the bed curled up to a pillow.

"George" I whispered, nudging him abit. "Georgie, wake up" I spoke louder this time, recieving a grunt and was waved away by the sleeping body. As I thought of ways I could wake him, a thought appeared in my head. "Wake up now or I'll make you know what it feels to be a bottom." I growled into his ear. He whined and pinned his ears to his head. I blushed red at the the thought of topping my secretly submissive boyfriend. 'Thats it' I thought. "GEORGE!" I screamed. He yelped and put his hands over his ears. The boy continued to whine while covering his ears until I pull
pulled him into a hug, apologizing profusely at causing him pain. Suppers ready if you want food. George looked up, tears glistening in his eyes and stood up without a word. His mute behavior began to worry me and I followed him down to the kitchen. We sat at the table and everyone was silent. Not long after George and I entered a grumpy Ron and a frowning Luna waltzed in. The room stayed silent until mum came in Remus, dad, and bowls of food floating not far behind them. As everyone served themselves a plate, Sirius and I just watched. I felt myself slowly cracking under the pressure of the day and soon I couldn't take it."Excuse me." I mumbled, walking out the door as tears slipped down my cheeks.