.19.

Harry's Pov.

When I woke up, I was being gently shaken by George. "Puppy, you need to wake up. It's time for supper" George said gently. I blinked my eyes open to Fred staring up at me from his place on my chest. He moved and I stood up. 

"Let's go then" They looked at me worried but decided to drop it. We walked down to the kitchen to see all eyes on me filled with pity. 'I guess Sirius told them' I sat at an empty seat next to Luna who I noticed didn't have shoes. "Hi Luna. May I ask where your shoes are?" I asked the sweet girl. While waiting for a response I heard quiet snickering across the table from Ron, who got smacked upside the head by Hermione, and Ginny who was being glared at by Sirius and Remus. 'interesting' I thought.

"Nargles" Luna suddenly spoke.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"I suspect nargles" She spoke again. At that Ron and Ginny burst out laughing at her.

"Excuse us darling" Molly said to Luna,"You all can start eating" dragging the two youngest Weasleys out the door with her. Everyone began piling food onto their plates, breaking into their own conversations along the way. Soon the 3 Weasleys returned and we continued on with supper. Near to the end of supper I noticed Sirius and Remus whispering to each other while staring at the blond girl beside me. I finished eating and excused myself from the room and resolved to talking about it later. I walked upstairs to the room the twins and I would be sharing and walked into the ensuite bathroom to shower. 

Time skip

I walked downstairs to find Remus and Sirius in the kitchen talking in hushed voices.

"Are you sure she's our mate, Moony" I heard Sirius whisper to Remus.

"Yes and I know you can tell as well" Remus responded.

"But she's just a girl, well be arrested" Sirius contended.

"You know that's not the case for mates" Remus snapped causing Sirius to let out a quiet whine,"I'm sorry Siri, you just need to understand that she's our mate. We need her and she'll need us at some point"

"Luna's your mate, right" I said making myself known.

"How'd you know pup?" Sirius asked.

"Your not hiding it very well" I stated.

"Well cub, she's your friend, what should we do?" Remus asked.

"Tell her" I said a matter of factly.

"I guess you're right" Sirius sighed.

"Let's leave that there but" Remus started,"I've been meaning to ask you, what creature inheritance did you have?"

"Werewolf, why" I said seeing their faces scrunch with worry.

"And the twins?" Sirius continued.

"Fred's a neko, George's a werewolf too" 

"How long have you had your inheritances?" Remus asked even more worried.

"The twins had theres in mid July and I had mine on the 29th." I said.

They turned to each other and began whispering so quiet I could only hear small parts like Freds fine and we should talk to them about it even with my wolf ears. After a few minutes of this they turned to me and Remus said "Harry, go get the twins." 

"Now!" Sirius snapped. I flinched back letting out a yelp and a whine as I left the room to go find Fred and George. I found them in the living room with the other Weasleys, Luna, and Hermione. 

"Fred, George, may I speak to you guys" I breathed out through my quick breaths that would be turning into a panic attack fairly quick. When I was sure they were following, I turned out of the living room and lead them to the hall outside the kitchen where I collapsed against the wall breathing heavily. George was at my side in an instant while Fred ran into the kitchen to get my godfathers.

"Just breathe for me puppy, can you do that?" George whispered softly. I gave him a small nod and tried to calm my breathing. A minute later my godfathers were walking toward me. Sirius came forward and I flinched back into George with my eyes shut tight. I felt someone take my hand and place it on their chest. "Follow my breathing, okay puppy. Just follow me, deep breath in, deep breath out, again. Good boy" George continued for a few more minutes until I was calm enough to talk.

"You okay pup" Sirius asked from his place crouched in front of me. I nodded and looked away to Remus to help. It seemed he understood when he said.

"Siri, come here" He stood and beckoned us to follow him into the kitchen. The twins helped me up and we followed them into the kitchen me sitting farthest away from my godfathers.