.34.

George's pov.

I followed the three adults out of the blood coated bathroom and down to the living room floo where Harry was handed into the arms of my father. Dad walked through the floo, Remus behind him. Mum turned toward Fred and I pulling us into long ,tight hugs before saying, "It'll be alright, the healers will take care of him." She followed after the other two and disappeared. I turned toward Fred with tears leaking down my cheeks and whispered, 

"Its all my fault." He pulled me into a hug and I started crying into his shoulder. I heard a loud sob and turned to see Hermione crying her eyes out into a quieter, but still crying Ron. I looked around to see Padfoot and Luna curled up on the sofa together and Ginny staring at the fireplace, eyes wide and glistening with unshed tears.

"I'm sorry" she whispered as a tear fell down her cheek. I walked over, sitting beside her. She looked into my eyes and burst into tears. "I'm sorry!" she bawled as she dissolved into tears. I put her head onto my shoulder and let her cry. A few minutes later we were joined by Fred and Luna. I looked over to the other couch to see Padfoot curled up asleep with his tail covering his face. Once Ginny cried herself to sleep, I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her and Hermione's shared bedroom. I noticed Ron trailing behind, holding Hermione the same way. I kicked open the door as quietly as possible and walked over to the beds. 

"Which one is Ginny's?" I whispered to Ron. He placed Hermione on a bed and covered her with the covers so I placed Ginny in the opposite. We walked into the living Room to see Luna and Fred attempting to wake Padfoot. I decided to save them the trouble and picked up the large dog. I walked toward Luna, Sirius, and Remus's room, and placed the black mass on the bed. I walked out and closed the door behind me. When I reached the living room, I walked toward the couch Fred and Luna were sitting on and laid down with my head on Lunas lap and feet on Fred. Luna began to pet my ears and I slowly began drifting off to the soft voices of Luna and Fred.

Fred's Pov.

I was shocked of the state of my boyfriends but I needed to stay strong for George. Eventually, once everyone, barring Luna, was asleep, I began to cry softly. "I'm sorry Luna, I just couldn't hold them for any longer.

"It's alright, you can talk to me if you would like." She responded sweetly. 

"Well for our entire relationship I've always been the more emotional one. I've never once seen him cry like this" I spoke,"He's always there for me so today I said I would stay strong for him when he needed it...." She nodded along with my rant providing reasurement throughout until we heard the fireplace flare up and out walked my parents. I wiped my tears and smiled at the kind girl, who in turn returned one just as kind. My mother walked toward me and pulled me into a gentle hug that made me fear the worst of my boyfriend. "What's wrong, What happened." I asked. 

"He's gonna be alright" Mum said sweetly. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I hugged hr back and whispered a quiet,

"Thank you" before pulling away and picking my boyfriend off of the young girls lap and carried him up to bed. I placed him down and walked back down to the living room, beside Luna. 

"Your mother has gone to make supper for everyone" Luna said. I nodded in acknowledgement and we began talking. 

"What's it like being mated to Sirius and Remus?" I asked.

"Quite interesting actually, one moment they'll be loving and caring and the next I'll be reassuring them, mostly Sirius, that it's not illegal since we're mates."

 "Wait a moment, wasn't it you that approached them about being mates. How did you know?" She looked down and frowned a bit. "What's wrong! You don't need to explain if you don't want to!" I rambled on. 

"No. No, it's fine. I will." She spoke softly, losing the normally dreamy tone. Next thing I knew Luna had two white ears at the top of her head and an equally white tail curled around her small waist.

"Your a wolf? Then why weren't you forced to shift on the full moon?" I asked.

"No. No," Luna gigled, "I'm a fox, kitsune to be exact."

"When did it happen?"