.30.

This chapter is completely skippable if you don't like reading smut. As I always say, don't like it don't read it

Harry's Pov.

Fred looked over at me skeptical and quirked his eyebrow "You don't both have to agree" George cut in. "What do you say?"

"Uhh- sure I'll try something new" I said unsure.

"Can I just wait and see what you wanna do" Fred whispered almost inaudibly.

"Ofcourse Freddie, don't worry" George consoled the nervous boy. He then turned toward me and said "On the bed. Now. Lay on your back and spread your arms and legs apart." I did as told, my arousal making itself known. "Stay still and don't worry. If you want me to stop, say red, or if I'm going to fast, say yellow. If I ask and your fine say green" I nodded understanding what he wanted and watched as he took out his wand. "Immobulus" He mumbled the incantation. George stood up and walked over to the desk on the other side of the room. The younger redhead grabbed a piece of paper off the desk and walked back to where Fred was situated on the floor. He transfigured the piece of paper into a comfortable seat and looked over at Fred again. "Put on some clothes and sit and watch. If you don't like watching feel free to leave" George smiled at him. George turned back to me and put on his signature smirk. "Do you remember what I told you?"

"If I want you to stop, say red, or if your going to fast, say yellow. If you ask and I'm fine say green" I responded.

"One more thing," He growled seductively,"Call me daddy" At those words, if I wasn't hard before, I definitely was now, painfully so. He grabbed my chin forcing my head as high as it would go and pulled me in for a deep kiss, shoving his tongue down my throat. The boy on top of me started moving his hands down my chest toward my hips. I released a strangled moan as he moved his hands toward my throbbing erection teasing the sensitive parts. I let out a high pitched whine when he pulled his hand away to grab something off of the nightstand. "I'm going to place this over your eyes, okay?" George explained carefully. I nodded my head, sweat dripping down my face already. "Words Pup, use your words" He growled.

"Yes sir" I mumbled, embarrassed. I turned my bright pink face away and stuffed my face into a nearby pillow.

"Tsk,Tsk Pup" He spoke sharply,"Now how do you expect me to cover your eyes while your hiding your face" I looked back at him and replied with a small whimper. "Good boy" My ears perked up at the odd form of praise towards me and he gave a short chuckle. He placed the blindfold over my eyes let me lay back down. George placed one of his hands around my dick and began to move it slowly. I stifled a loud moan at the feeling, hoping one of the twins placed up silencing charms. "Don't worry, I did." George spoke my thoughts, "I want to hear you moan Pup" He said leaning closer to my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine. I heard the door open and close softly with a small creek 'Fred left I guess'

"Faster~ Please!" I begged,"I'm g-gonna come" he pulled his hand away quickly and said,

"Not until I say you can, Understand?" he barked.

"Yes sir" I whined. 

"Good puppy, good boy" he praised. He stepped off the bed and I heard the sound of clothes falling to the floor. Next thing I felt was a sudden coldness at the entrance of my ass. The dominant slowly pushed in what I quickly recognized as his finger into my hole. I winced "Colour?"

"Green"

"Green who" He said as he froze.

"Green, sir" I fixed.

"Good" he continued moving his hand. After a few minutes he took out his finger and added another, then another. "Do you want my cock, do you deserve it?" George questioned.

"Yes sir, please sir" I replied quickly.

"Do you, you haven't done anything for me yet. Why should I make you feel good?"

"What can I do for you sir" I asked nervous.

"Suck" I then felt his dick touch my lips.

"Yes Sir" I found the base of his cock and licked a stripe up the bottom.

"I said suck, Not tease" he snarled. I released an almost silent whimper going unnoticed by the older boy above me. I took his dick in my mouth and went as far as I could. "Good pet" George moaned thrusting down my throat. I gagged and a few tears fell from the corners of my eyes. George pulled his cock from my mouth and released me of the spell. I started crying, my breathing spiraling into panic. "What's wrong Harry!" George worried.

"Vernon"