.13.

Harry's Pov.

I pet my mates hair as I watch the witch back away slowly. 'Wait what did I do, she was only trying to help' I screamed in my mind. 

'You did it cause your a freak that only cares about yourself' the criticizer of my mind spoke 'She wanted to heal his arm for him but you want him to be in pain' I sat staring at the sleeping boys in my lap. A few minutes later Professors Mcgonagall and Snape walked in. 

"Good evening Mr. Potter. Are you okay" Mcgonagall asked.

"Yes" I said void of any emotion. They stared at me for awhile until Madame Pomfrey came back. "Madam Pomfrey" I spoke still without emotion.

"May I look at Mr. Weasley before your other friends get here?" She asked calmly. I stood up and moved to the chair beside the bed. I watched her carefully as she looked over my sleeping mate. She took his wrist and murmured something along the lines of "broken." When she fixed his arm she handed me a potion. I looked at her expectantly waiting to know what type it was. "Calming draught mr. Potter." She spoke a-matter-of-factly.
"You should get some rest Harry" Snape spoke, shocking everyone else in the room,"What."
"You used his name"
"So!" He snapped back and stormed out of the infirmary. I looked back at the bed and saw Fred sitting up and yawning.

Freds Pov.

I am awoken by the sound of doors slamming and quick steps fading down the hall. I sit up and yawn, noticing Harry Isn't in the bed. I look around and see him sitting in a chair beside the bed. I shift over on the bed to make room and pat the bed beside me. He sits down and lays mine and Georges heads on his lap. When Harry began to pet my ears the two witches in the room began to coo quietly at us. Ten minutes later a crying Hermione and a slightly dishevelled Ron walked into the hospital wing. They came and sat with us until Pomfrey came back and began speaking. "You kids should go to the great hall for lunch." We stood up and walked down to the great hall to eat. When we sat down we all started piling food onto our plates, everyone but Harry.

"Harry you should eat" I whispered in his ear.

"Sorry Freddie, I'm not really hungry" Harry responded warily. I continued eating sadly knowing he 'hasn't been hungry' all summer.

"Potter" a deep voice sounded behind us making half the hall jump,"You should eat. Then I want you down in my office within 30 minutes no later."

"Yes professor" he responded quickly.

Harry's Pov.

We sat down at the table and I looked around at all the food. 'Eat and you'll look even worse than you do.' the voice scared me 'you really hate your boyfriends that much that you'll make them see you fatter than you already are'

"Harry you should eat" I was startled out of my thoughts by Fred whispering in my ear.

"Sorry Freddie, I'm not really hungry" I responded quietly. I'd been saying that a lot haven't I. 'There gonna get suspicious if you only say that you know' 

I was once again scared out of my thoughts by the deep baritone voice of one Severus Snape. "Potter, You should eat. Then I want you down in my office within 30 minutes no later."

"Yes professor" I responded worried about what he wanted to talk about.

Snape's Pov.

I was seated in the great hall and noticed a certain group waltz into the hall. They sat down at the gryffindor table and began to pile food onto their plates. All but one. Harry Potter had a look in his eyes that said he was having bad thoughts about eating. I had the same face when I was younger or so I was told by his mother. After waiting a few minutes and him still failing to even put a single cracker on his plate, I stood walked down the aisle and said "Potter, You should eat. Then I want you down in my office within 30 minutes no later." I walked down to my office in the dungeons and waited patiently for the boy to arrive.