.33.

George's Pov.

Remus opened the door to see harry passed out on the floor and blood all over his arms. The smell of blood was overbearing but I still ran to Harry's side. I looked back to the door to see the two men and my mother standing there shocked. "HELP HIM!" I cried. They snapped out of there reverie and ran over. Sirius picked him up and carried him downstairs to the living room fireplace. 

"Harry!" Hermione cried standing up. Ron looked over and stood as well.

"What happened?" Arthur said running over.

"Harry! St. Mungo's! Now!" Sirius cried.

"Wait, Sirius cant bring him, he's still wanted" Remus stopped us. By then the shock of seeing my boyfriend like this faded and the stench of blood became so overbearing, I needed to step back. Remus had the same idea as me as he wrinkled his nose.

Remus's Pov.

"I'll take him" Arthur said taking harry away from Sirius. Luna walked over to me and softly said, 

"Go with Harry, I'll take care of Siri" Luna walked over to Sirius and pulled him into a gentle hug. Arthur went through the floo and I soon followed. I stepped out and there stood Arthur surrounded by healers. Molly followed through next as a healer took Harry out of Arthur's arms and started away. I tried to follow but was quickly stopped and directed towards a large but sparsely occupied waiting area. We sat down in chairs and stayed quiet. The silence was broken by the sound of loud sobbing. I looked toward Molly to see her sobbing into her husbands shoulder, Arthur holding her with silent tears flowing down his face. I felt a drop of water fall onto my hand and touched my face to find that I was crying. Soon a healer came into the waiting room and said,

"Family of Harry Potter." The three of us stood immediately and followed the healer on her heel to Harry's Room."If any of you need anything get the nurse to call for Healer Jane" Healer Jane said walking away again. We walked in and on the bed sat the boy in question looking down at the floor.

Molly rushed over to his bedside and I wasn't far behind. We pulled him into a tight hug and started crying again. I looked back up at Harry to see he was crying. 

"What's wrong? Are you in pain. Do I need to get a healer!" Molly rushed through words. 

"No! No! I'm fine its just..." He trailed of looking down.

"What's wrong, cub" I said softly "You can tell us."

He looked me in the eyes and burst into tears, "I'm Sorry!" He cried. We pulled him toto another tight hug and he started sobbing into my shoulder. We sat with him for another hour until he cried himself to sleep. The room was silent for another hour until The Healer came in, Jane, I think.

"Excuse me, are any of you his legal guardian?" Healer Jane asked after knocking on the door.

"No, but he has no guardian" I said calmly. She looked back in thought and then responded with,

"Well one of you can stay but the other two will need to leave." I turned to Arthur and Molly and said.

"You two should go home and comfort the twins, I'll stop by later to tell you guys his condition."

"I agree" Arthur stated. Molly looked reluctant but nodded her head and stood up and left with her husband.

"Now about Harry" Healer Jane started."He lost a lot of blood and he's quite underweight for a boy his age. For the cause of this visit, I've called in a good friend of mine who is a mind healer" I nodded along with what she said getting confused about the weight issues.

"About the weight. He's been eating regularly, never skips meals, eats a good amount" I noted.

"I believe he could have anorexia" The woman confessed."Bulimia to be exact" I stared back in disbelief and began to stutter,

"B-but he al-always eats, drinks, he-he isn't even able to skip meals! We always make sure someone gets him." I mumbled.

"There are other ways to develop anorexia. Purging, abstaining from eating and many more. From what your telling me he could be purging." She told,"Has he maybe been leaving to the bathroom soon after meals or just disappearing at odd times?" I thought and remembered his odd leaves.

"Yes..." I settled. I looked at Harry then back at his healer."Is that all you need to say" I mumbled.

"Yes, I'm sorry you needed to hear this" She said and left.

"Open your eyes cub I know your not asleep" I said dryly. He stared up at me and asked,

"Are you mad" He asked.

"No just disappointed" I said. "I'm gonna go get some tea, I'll be back in ten minutes" I got up and left without saying anything, closing the door behind me.

Harry's Pov.

"No just disappointed" I at Remus in shock, tears brimming the corners of my eyes"I'm gonna go get some tea I'll be back in ten minutes" and he left. 

'I told you' The voice started 'they dont love you. They're just required to take care of you'

'yes they do'

'no, if they cared he would talk to you, help you, care about you' (A.N. Go away pest)

'But...'

'Just face it. they don't care. They're just wasting there time here'

"I'm back" Remus chimed in.

"Hey." I replied,"What time is it I questioned. He looked at his watch and back at me saying 

"Almost eight, why"

"I think you should go home, get some proper sleep. Ya know?"

"You sure, cub. You wanna stay here by yourself" he said gesturing around the room.

"Ya I'll be fine, go home, get some sleep" 

"Okay, I guess. Bye cub" he said walking out of the room.

'Now your alone with me'

I only barely registered the single tear rolling down my cheek before succumbing to its words.