Umbitch

Georges' Pov.

As I sat in the Infirmary waiting for Harry to wake, I can't help but blame myself. silent tears fall to my lap while Fred sleeps peacefully on my shoulder.

"What are you doing in here!" screams the new D.A.D.A. teacher, Umbridge,"Detention! It's way past curfew!" I turn to look at her then turn back to the sleeping boy infront of me. She storms over to me and pulls me up by the arm.

"WHAT are you doing" I yelled as she woke Fred who began whimpering. Harry woke, saw what was happening and pulled me out of her grasp. He started growling at her.

"Stay. Away. From. MY. MATES." he yelled as he got in between us. She Screamed detention at all of us as she ran out of the infirmary. Madam Pomfrey came out of her office to find a pissed Harry, still growling, staring at Umbridge as she left, a crying Fred, and me with a bruised wrist where she grabbed me.

"What's happened" she started over to us worried. As she reached out to look at my arm, Harry turned and growled at her.

"MINE" Harry snapped at Pomfrey as Professor Mcgonagall walked in. Harry grabbed me gently and laid me on his bed with Fred. He sat down and began to pet our hair.

"I'll go get Severus" I heard Mcgonagall whisper before I drifted off into a deep sleep at my mates sides.

Snape's Pov.

I sat in my office with a picture album of Lily and I's memories. Tears falling down my cheeks as I remember all the fun we used to have. "I'm sorry Lily. If I made it 10 minutes sooner I could of saved you." I said to no one. I heard knocking on my door and Minerva walks in.

"Severus Th- is this a bad time" she stopped as she noticed my face.

"Not at all" I responded,"What do you need now"

"Harry is awake if you'd come see him" she spoke softly.

"I'll be there in a couple of minutes." she left and I Stood up at put away my memories of my most treasured friend.