Chapter 20: Epilogue

"Renji come on," an older Uriel says. Uriel had grown taller with much more curly hair and different aged goggles. He was now a well built man with a small facial chin hair that wore a lab coat around with a nasa symbol on it. "I hate going places with you," the hooded figure says following close behind. Renji was much more skinny, with long black hair. His eyes had dark rings as if he barely had had sleep for years with a small beard. "I hate leaving my house," Renji remarks. "You need fresh air," Uriel says looking back. "Annoying humans," the hooded Renji blurts out. "Well, we are getting food right now," Uriel says happily regardless of what Renji says. "Dude you need to get over her," Uriel says in a more serious tone. Renji stopped in his tracks after letting down his hood. His hair flew all over the place. "It's hard to, I've been trying, all I think of is her," he explains. "She's gone Renji, find a new girl," Uriel states. "No one will ever be like her," Renji says with a deep voice. "She was too amazing," Renji says as he fantasizes. Hehe mine forever," Renji says crazily and happily. "You're the annoying one," Uriel says as he turns around and keeps walking. "But her words she said to me, maybe I will give it a try,I'll try looking for someone, no one may be better than her but I'm sure someone will accept me and love her as she once did," Renji says looking up to the sky. Uriel stopped his tracks and looked back giving a happy smile. Renji then smiled and spoke.

"It's Time for love,".