Character bios

Character bios

Renji Yosuka

Age: 17

Height: 6ft

Time traveler

Personality: happy, caring, loving, angry at times, perverted, more serious and sad after receiving time watch.

Appearance: long black hair that curls and sways at the end with two bangs on the left side and a bang of hair on the right. Blue eyes normally and yellow eyes while time traveling or using powers. Wears black shirt normally and blue jackets and coats.

Abilities: One and two forms a black hole.

Three and four allows for backwards time travel.

Five and six allows you to stop time.

Seven and eight allow you to envision the future or past

eight and nine allow you to go to the future.

History: Renji was a normal child who went to school and lived. After a man burned his home down, he went to an orphanage, then he lived on his own. He was already friends with Uriel during this time since elementary.

Cierra Hime

Age: 17

Height: 5ft 6in

Renji's lover

Personality: shy, caring, loving, emotional/ sad at times. As a kid she was outgoing and loud.

Appearance: brown hair, tanned skin, blue eyes, pink clothing and pink coat/ jacket.

History: She lived as a normal child growing up until the day she brought Renji home. Renji then killed her parents out of spite. She was then Rejected from foster homes until she had to live on her own in abandoned houses and more. She had pressed the memories in the back of her mind and believed the lie that she ran away instead of their deaths.

Uriel Susuki (goggles)

Age: 17

Height: 5ft 9in

6ft 4in (later)

Time travelers

Scientist.

Personality: happy, smart, funny, serious, crazy, lazy, dumb at times.

Appearance: Green eyes, yellow when time traveling, yellowish orange hair, black and grey shirt, white lab coat. Orange jacket.

History: he was an extremely smart kid, he often studied and slept in class. He worked hard to become a scientist. His parents allowed him to create a real lab in the basement of their house. He became friends with Renji as a kid. They grew up with each other and stayed friends throughout life. Uriel older began to work with nasa.

Cierra's father

Age: 49

Height: 6ft 2in

Personality: smart, serious, strict

Appearance: grey hair pale skin, blue eyes, black suit

History: typical business worker. Was friends with Renji's father.

Uriel father

Age: 30

Height: 6ft

Personality: serious, curious, smart, happy

Appearance: orange hair, green eyes, black and grey shirt, white lab coat

History: unknown, helps his son as a scientist.

Homeless man

Age: 45

Height: 5ft 9in

Time traveler

Personality: happy, persuasive, not caring, crazy

Appearance: missing teeth, yellow teeth, long black hair, brown eyes (yellow when time traveling)

History: unknown

Renji mother

Age: 35

Height: 5ft 4in

Personality: happy, loving, caring,cheerful, strict at times

Appearance: light brown hair, brown eyes, blue shirt, black or brown skirt with peach skin.

History: unknown

Renji father

Age: 40

Height: 6ft 2in

Personality: happy, serious, strict, caring

Appearance: red shirt, blue eyes, black hair peach skin

History: unknown, friends with Cierra's father at some point.

Christina

Age:18

Height: 5ft 7in

Criminal

Personality: evil, angery, crazy

Appearance: black spiky hair, orange shirt, brown eyes, black jacket, black mask, black shirt and pants as robber.

History: unknown, she has anger issues and extremely vengeful as she kills Cierra in multiple loops and situations.

Gang member 1

Age: 20

Height: 5ft 11in

Personality: evil, crazy

Appearance: brown hair, red hair, red jacket, light skin.

History: unknown

Gang member 2

Age: 27

Height: 5ft 10in

Personality: evil, happy

History: brown hair, blue jacket, brown eyes, beard.

Gang member 3

Age: 18

Height: 6ft

Personality: happy, crazy, serious,evil

Appearance: orange hair, yellow jacket, chin hair, blue eyes

History: unknown

Mystery girl

Age: unknown

Height: unknown

Personality: seductive, manipulative

Appearance: black hair, blue shirt, paleish skin

History: unknown, is connected with christina.

Somewhere unknown. "It's time to bring them all here," the man with a top hat in a black cape says with a grin. The other creature with blue and purple colors smiled. "This will be interesting," the creature remarks. "All though it will be difficult getting that one out of the ghost dimension, the mysterious man says while pointing at one of the screens. "Summon them here," the creature says looking back. "The chambers should be ready for them," the creature remarked. They both looked at an alien like creature in a liquid tube tank. The creature was humanoid with tentacles as arms and lets. The alienish creature then opened its eyes.