Chapter 4

"Holy crap..." I mutter to myself. My anxiety spikes through the roof. I was about to stream with a bunch more super popular content creators.

I start up my stream as I always do. A beautiful sunset is displayed, slowly setting and symbolizing how long it will take for the stream to start. I watch as the chat begins to flood with greetings, the viewers quickly rising, from what I can only assume is because of the title:

Among Us with Nihachu and Friends :)

I laugh as I watch everyone freaking out in that chat as they wait for it all to start. I get a discord message from Niki saying that everyone's already started their streams and that they were just waiting on me. I let her know that I'll be there momentarily.

Finally, the sun sets on my "starting soon" screen and I turn my microphone on.

"Hellooooo chat. How's everyone doing? Good I hope?" I pause for a minute, making the screen show Among Us. "We don't have as much time to chit chat today chat. Everyone's currently waiting on me. What a great first impression I'm making." I laugh at myself. "Now chat, another heads up, I have never talked to any of these people other than Niki, so this is going to be kind of awkward for me for a while. But anyways, enough stalling! Let's get right into it!"

I click into the VC as well as hiding the screen quickly to type in the code and am immediately met with some British dude screaming.

"-GREEN SON OF A BITCH. I AM NOT A CHILD. I AM A MAN!"

I jumped so hard at the sound of his screaming that my knees flew up and hit my desk, making a loud bang, followed by a slightly faraway "FUCK" from me.

The VC erupts with the laughter of seemingly everyone. I feel my face heat up with embarrassment.

"Tommy, the poor girl just joined and you already managed to scare her." A British man with a somewhat deep voice says.

"WELL I DIDN'T KNOW THE WOMAN WAS JOINING JUST THEN WILBUR!" The dude, who I assumed was Tommy yelled.

Niki speaks up then, her voice being the calm in the middle of this storm. "Tommy can you please stop yelling? Also she has a name."

Tommy's voice get's slightly quieter. "My apologies Nihachu. WOMAN, what is your name?"

"Uhm... Hullo, I'm Annie," I say, feeling a knot of nervousness in my stomach. I glance at my chat and see them spamming my "awwe" emote and calling me awkward.

"That is a very nice name!" Another British voice says. "You can call me Tubbo! It's nice to meet you."

     From there, everyone else in the call introduced themselves and I decided it would be much easier to just turn on the visuals for the discord VC, since this game requires a lot of knowing people's voices. I also noticed that Tommy was the only one who didn't introduce himself.

     Dream also seemed to take note of it. "Tommy, are you not gonna introduce yourself?"

     "NIHACHUUUUU," Tommy whined.

     "Yes Tommy?"

     "YOU'VE INVITED AN AMERICAN WOMANNNNN."

I've noticed that Tommy with women and Americans generally don't seem to go too well together.

     I decide to speak up for myself. "Awwe, is lil Chommy Innit afraid of a lil American Womannnn," I tease in a purposefully bad British accent. "Is Chommy Innit afraid of losing to a girl?"

     The call once again erupts with laughter and also with Wilbur, Sapnap and Dream making fun of Tommy, all simultaneously while he screamed.

     "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH. I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM NOT SCARED TO LOSE TO A WOMAN AND EVEN IF I WAS, I WOULDN'T HAVE ANY REASON TO BE BECAUSE I AM THE BEST AT EVERYTHING."

     I get close to my microphone and whisper, "Lol, bitch boy energy."

     The laughter just grows as Tommy continues to scream, calling me names. I now sat back and watched as my chat erupted with Pogchamps and laughing emojis.

     Quackity speaks through the noise now, also in an obviously fake British accent. "Oi, Chommy Innit, how's it feel to be insulted by a female you just met?"

     "You shut the fuck up, big Q," He said, sounding like his microphone was a lot closer to his face. "CAN WE JUST START THE GAME ALREADY?! I'M READY TO START STABBING SHIT."

     Dream chimes in, "Anyone not ready?"

     I quickly go and select the color white as my color and the sprout leaves as my hat and I say I'm ready along with everyone else. As the "Shhh.." Screen pops up, I mute my microphone and begin to talk to my moderators.

     "Emote only please mods."

     The screen flashes with my role. "CREWMATE."

     "Boringggggg. I wanna kill Chommy Innit as payback." I mumble to my chat.

     I wasn't quite sure how to play, so it was going to be an interesting first few rounds for sure.

Word Count - 838 words