Chapter 35

Is that this hurts...

When Niki and I finally walked out of the room and downstairs after I practically avoided saying anything else about my feelings towards Tommy, we found that everyone was downstairs and eating except for Tommy.

I glanced around, thinking maybe he had just already eaten and was sitting somewhere else, but alas, he was no where to be seen.

"Where's Tommy?" I question Tubbo as I take the seat next to him, Jordan setting my plate of food down right in front of me. "I figured he would be down here by now."

Tubbo looks up from his plate, his expression changing from a content one to a curious one. "You're right. He was awake when I came down for breakfast. He just told me to come on ahead and he would be down shortly."

Wilbur turns around from where he was cooking, "That's kinda weird for Tommy," he begins, "but then again, Tommy has been pretty different lately."

"What do you mean?" I ask Wilbur, taking a bite of my pancake.

"Well, he's been a lot softer spoken than he normally is and just more careful in general i've found." He pauses for a moment before he continues, "Other than with the sunburn. That was just stupid."

I see Niki get a light smile on her face that she tries desperately to hide, "What do you think could be causing it Will?"

Will shrugs, "I dunno. Could be because he's around newer people. Could just be America doing that to him."

Niki nudges me and whispers, "Or a special someoneee!~"

I roll my eyes at her, not saying anything. "Tubbo do you think someone should check to make sure Tommy's alright?"

Tubbo scoots his chair back before he stands up. "He's probably taking a shit or something. I'll go make sure he's alright."

     As he walks away, all eyes are on me.

"So Annie," Wilbur starts, giving me a cheeky smile, "I heard from a little bird that you and Tommy have been hanging out after everyone's gone to bed... What's that all about?"

I turn bright red and give my brother a glare.

"No no Wilbur I would know if they were but Annie doesn't leave the room at night. Both you AND Jordan know that I'm a light sleeper too," Niki says, managing to make it sound like it's a fact.

'Thank God for Niki.'

As I make my way upstairs and into Tommy and I's bedroom, I see that the bathroom door is closed and I hear mumbling inside.

"Tommy?" I ask, knocking on the door.

I hear Tommy yell and then all of a sudden I also hear Phil's laugh.

"Tommy are you talking to Philza Minecraft while you're taking a shit?" I question him, holding back my laughter.

"I AM NOT TAKING A SHIT TUBBO!"

"Okay well then why are you in the bathroom?"

"I- YOU SEE- SHUT UP I'M NOT TAKING A SHIT."