Chapter 32

"Well no shit Sherlock."

     We were now back at the Air BNB. I went upstairs to the extra room to start setting back up my gaming set up with the help of Tubbo while Wilbur forced Tommy to put some Aloe Vera on his sunburn and Niki and Jordan began to unpack the truck.

Tubbo was now under the desk that was in the room, trying to plug things in, as he figured out very quickly how slow I was at getting everything set up.

I was just sitting back, holding cords to hand him, feeling bad that he was doing the work for me.

"Are you sure you're okay with doing it? I can do it-"

"Of course, Annie! I've had to do this a lot so I may as well."

I shake my head at him and smile. "Whatever you say Tubs."

"So Ann," Tubbos says from under the desk after a few moments of silence. "When are you planning on doing a face reveal?"

I pause for a moment, thinking about it and feeling my chest tighten. "Uhm... I uh, I don't know..."

     "Well, I'll be honest with you," he begins, pausing what he's doing, sitting up and looking at me with a smile, "I don't think you have anything to worry about. You're pretty, have a very nice community that cares about you, you've got a brother who would fight the world for you, and you've got me, Tommy, Niki and Wilbur, along with the rest of the SMP behind you. We all support you no matter what." He pauses for a moment, before leaning back and going back to work. "After you do it, there will be a weight lifted off your chest. But don't feel pressured to do it. I just personally don't think you have anything to worry about."

     I gaze at Tubbo, shocked at the good advice he gave. "Tubbo... I didn't know you were that good at advice," I told him with a smile.

     "Well you do forget that I AM older than both you and Tommy. I may be dyslexic but I'm not stupid. I know things and shit."

     I laugh at his change into a joking tone, before hearing Tommy yell from downstairs.

     "OI WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK MAN THATS COLD!"

     "TOMMY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE. IT'S GOTTA BE COLD FOR IT TO SOOTHE THE BURN."

     "NO THATS FUCKIN COLD!"

     "STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH TOMMY."

     "I AM NOT BEING A LITTLE BITCH! I JUST DON'T WANT THAT COLD SHIT ON MY BACK."

     Next thing I know, there are footsteps pounding up the staircase and Wilbur appears at the doorway, a bottle of Aloe in hand. "I swear to God I want to punt that child into a fucking lake."

     Tubbo and I began to laugh at Wilbur's struggle, right as another pair of footsteps pounded up the floor and Tommy appears next to Wilbur, snatching the Aloe. "I'm putting that shit in the fuckin microwave to warm it up." He grunts, as he takes off back downstairs.

     Wilbur rubs his temple. "I'm gonna need a glass of alcohol or something. This child makes me want to jump off a roof."