Chapter 18

I legit just answered a FaceTime call from someone who has never seen my face before.

     I find myself trying to quickly flip the camera away from my face, turning bright red with embarrassment. I didn't think I looked bad at that moment, in fact, I still had light makeup on and my hair was still done. It's just the fact that I was just not ready for people to know what I look like.

     I see Tommy's eyes wide, I can't read him, but I can only assume it's probably shock.

"THE WOMAN ACTUALLY HAS A FACE?!" Tommy screams, putting his face close to the camera.

"SHUT UP WHY THE HELL DID YOU FACETIME MEEE?! REGULAR CALL EXISTS FOR A REASONNNNN." I set my phone down on my bed and put my head in my hands, embarrassed by my slip up.

"I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO ACTUALLY ANSWER THE CALL SINCE IT WAS A FACETIME."

"I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION YOU DICKHEAD!"

     I heard him sigh and peek out from behind my fingers, to see him looking away, as if he's deep in thought.

     "H-hey. It's really not that big of a deal anyways. You were gonna end up seeing what I look like one day anyways." I say, softening my voice. "And plus," I start, my voice breaking a little, "I don't think you would tell anyone how I look without me saying I was okay with it anyways. So it's okay."

     I see him face the camera and smile. "Well, for the record, you look okay. I guess."

      "You GUESS?!" I pretend to be offended. "I will fly to the UK and whoop your ass."

     "Yeah okay sure. You look like you would be short." He says, a mischievous look covering his face.

     "I AM 5. FOOT. 4 BITCH. DON'T TEST ME."

     He busts out laughing. "MY GOD YOU ARE SHORT."

     I huff and pick up my phone, turning the camera back to myself. "Fucking giant ass bitch boy calling me short..." I mumble. "I'll kick your shins the first time I see you in person bitch, don't test my shit."

     He laughs harder now, "Yeah, okay. I'd like to see you try."

     "I could probably outrun you with stamina alone, Tommy."

     He looks at me, a 'are you serious'  look on his face. "I literally sit inside and play video games all day. We all know I'm not the most athletic person in the world."

     I laugh at his joke. "Anywayyssss, what did you want to talk about?" I set my phone down on my nightstand so that it's propped up to where he can see me still but I can lay down comfortably.

     Though I rarely liked to FaceTime anyone, it almost felt natural with Tommy and I got comfortable with showing my face quickly. It could have just been because he has a way of keeping a conversation going effortlessly or that he's one of those people who are hard to hate once you really hang around him. Sure, he's annoying when you first meet him, but I found that it was only temporary because you realized that that's just how Tommy is.

     He thinks for a second before he looks back at me. "Oh, did you get my stuff after I died earlier? My chat said that you picked it up for me."

     I yawn before nodding my head. "Mhm. I did it so I could get it back to you. Sorry I had to deliver the last few blows. I didn't want them to be canonically suspicious of me."

     I watch as Tommy sets his phone up like I did with mine. "Uh huh. That was just an excuse to get all my shit dickhead. You're not smart."

     I laugh sleepily. "Sure Tommy. I just really wanted experience levels so I killed the person on the server who probably had the least amount of XP. That's so smart of me." I shake my head. "Dream literally gave me fully maxed out gear and tools. I don't need your things. I'll give them back to you next time we both stream on the SMP."

     "How did you manage to do that by the way?" He questions me.

     "Uhh.. do what?"

     He shrugs, "I dunno. Maybe manage to not only get Dream to invite you to the SMP but also get him to give you fully maxed out tools."

     "Well," I look away from Tommy and stare at my ceiling of my room, which is littered with glow in the dark stars, "I didn't even ask him to join. He just asked me after the among us game because he got an idea for something to add to the plot that had to do with me. I also think he wanted to have someone who could annoy you easier." I say the last part jokingly.

     Tommy, apparently doesn't take it as a joke. "I don't think you're annoying, though?"

     I look back at him and put a hand to my chest, "THE Tommyinnit," I pause for a second yawning, "just said he doesn't think I'm annoying? Wow, can I get a pogchamp for that one. Which I could have recorded that so I could play it at your funeral."

     He yawns after seeing me yawn."Oi, bitch, it was a compliment. Take it as it is and don't rub it in."

     "Uh huh. Okay Tommyinnit."

     After this, Tommy and I talk for a bit longer. The conversations are all just a blur though as I was slowly dozing off and I think he might have been too.

     I don't think either of us realized that we even fell asleep while still on the phone that night either.

Word Count - 1015 words

A/N:BRUHHHH WHAAAT?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN WHAT THE HELL?!

Thank you guys SO SO much, I am very glad you guys like the book

Thank you guys SO SO much, I am very glad you guys like the book. If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see (whether it be in this story or for a future story), don't hesitate to let me know! Love you guys! <3