Chapter 30

Wilbur nods, already on it.

By the end of it, there were tears in my eyes and I couldn't do anything but stare at the, now black, screen.

     Niki had somehow managed to pass out, leaning against the arm rest, even though Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur were all screaming the words to every song. If I wasn't so focused on not crying, I probably would have woken her up to bring her to our rooms.

     Jordan, who clearly didn't enjoy it as much as Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and I did, shook his head and took it upon himself to gently wake Niki up and lead her to our room upstairs where she can sleep in peace.

     Tommy excitedly talks to Wilbur about the musical while Tubbo turns towards me.

     "Annie!" Tubbo exclaimed. "That was great wasn't it-"

    He sees my expression and cuts himself off. "Annie? Are you alright?"

    I nod my head still having not taken my eyes off of the screen, wiping away the single tear that falls down my face, which gets the attention of both Wilbur and Tommy now.

    "Holy shit woman, are you crying?"

    "Tommy what the hell, man." Wilbur says, scolding Tommy gently. "You should never use a tone or words that could come off as harsh to someone that's crying."

     He puts his hands up defensively as Tubbo pulls me into a gentle hug.

     I gently hug him back. "That-" I pause for a second with a shaky breath. "That was beautiful."

     Tommy and Tubbo laugh while Wilbur smiles softly.

     "It tends to have that affect on some people on their first watch," Wilbur tells me, ruffling my hair as I pull away from Tubbo.

     Tommy moves to sit on the other side of me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Don't worry Annie, soon you'll be just like us. You'll know every word to the songs and the sadness won't even effect you anymore!"

     I laugh quietly. "Yeah okay, like I would wanna be anything like YOU Mr human embodiment of a Lemon."

     Tubbo laughs at this, clearly not getting it but finding it funny anyways.

     "Woman I will fuckin fight you." Tommy threatens me as he removes his arms from my shoulders.

     I laugh, standing up and walking towards the stairs. "You wouldn't do anything Tommy. We all know that."

     "Fuckin bet, bitch."

     I freeze at the first step, "Excuse me?"

     "You heard me," Tommy calls, standing up from the couch with a smirk and facing me. "I will fight you and I will win because you are short."

     "Oh that's it- GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE-" I stop as I'm suddenly picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder the second I take off towards Tommy. "JORDANN!" I yell, realizing that it's him. "PUT ME DOWN."

     "Oh no ma'am. It's your bedtime. Plus you're very loud."

     "BEDTIME?! What is this BS, I am 16! I don't have a bedtime!"