Chapter 37

"Alright Wilbur, Niki," I tell them shakily, "start the stream."

As me and the Brits sit on the ground, both of them cheerfully talking about how awesome this is about to be, I start to have second thoughts that would remain unsaid in that moment. I simply fiddle with the sleeves of my cream colored cardigan and listen to the two boys' banter.

"You've got about thirty seconds until we switch it over." Wilbur calls out.

At that, both Tommy and Tubbo turn their attention to me and my attention turns to the insides of my eyelids.

I feel a hand gently grab mine, followed by another one. One hand that was only slightly bigger than mine, Tubbo's hand, and one that was significantly bigger than mine, Tommy's hand.

I open my eyes and look first at Tubbo, and then at Tommy.

I see his brightest smile, and I can tell he's trying to convince me it'll all be alright. "You're gonna do great," He whispers to me.

I nod at him gently as I hear Niki begin to count down from 10.

As the number reaches one, both boys give my hand one more squeeze before they make eye contact and nod at each other, before jumping up.

"WHAT'S UP CHAT!" They both yell, throwing their arms up in the air.

I watch from below, still out of view of the island.

"Tubbo and I are here in AMERICA visiting a very special friend of ours along with Wilbur and Niki," Tommy yells, seemingly bursting with excitement.

I now see them both look down at me and I feel my heart stop and give them a scared expression.

Tommy and Tubbo once again exchange a glance before they step to where they're shoulder to shoulder and in between me and the camera.

Niki and Wilbur take this opportunity to step in to frame as well, Wilbur standing next to Tommy and resting his arm on his shoulder as Niki bends down to my level and gives me a tight hug, whispering that I got this before standing back up.

"Our friend here is just a little shy though," Tubbo continues, "so-"

"MAKE SURE TO TWITCH PRIME SO SHE WON'T BE SHY!" Tommy yells, and I quickly smack his leg at the sellout.

He turns to where he can look at me, "OI, what was THAT for dickhead?!"

     "YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE TO SELLOUT!"

     "memememmeme, FINE!" He turns around and goes, "TWITCH PRIME TO ME, TOMMYINNT, INSTEAD."

     This time, I smirk as I quickly dead leg him so that he gets low enough for me to jump on his back.

    My plan works flawlessly and as I leap onto his back, I yell, "CHAT DON'T LISTEN TO THE BRIT! HE'S TALL AND WANTS TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!"

     "OI! THAT'S-"

     Wilbur starts laughing and says, "Tommy you literally can't say that's not true."

     Everyone begins to laugh as Tommy turns bright red and starts to ramble on and on about how he's amazing and gets all kinds of ladies with his primes and blah blah blah.

     After a solid 20 seconds of his rambling, I slap my hand over his mouth, laughing at his goofy demeanor. "Yeah, yeah Mr. Innit, we get it, you're sooooo cool, people just hand over their primes to you, now shut up so we can COOK AND SHIT!!"

     Tubbo jumps up and down for a second, pumping his fists in the air. "WOOO! COOKIN AND SHIT!"

     Tommy laughs, and gently bends his knees to set me down onto solid ground, causing me to smile at the gesture and quickly mess up his hair before standing in the middle of Niki and Tommy.

    Niki smiles at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder gently and hugging me, "Everyone, welcome the wonderful, ever-so-beautiful, AnitaBreak, AKA, Annie! The face behind the wonderful streams!" 

     I smile and my face flushes, now suddenly conscious of the camera and the amount of people who could possibly be watching me, the REAL me, right now. The thought made anxiety bubble up inside my chest and my hands began to get shakey, uncertain of if this decision was the right one. 

    But all those worries melted away as Tommy places a gentle arm on top of my head, ruffling my hair, and as I look up at him, I see his soft smile and happy gaze on me-- a small comfort that allowed the storm within my own mind to disappear without another trace for the rest of the baking stream.

(Word Count - 892 Words)

     A/N: Heyyyy besties... ahahaha... soooo, it's almost been a year since I updated this story and this chapter is a little short and choppy as I think I wrote half of this a year ago, and the other half was written today, BUT, I am DETERMINED to finish this story, regardless of how busy I am or how little time I have to even watch Tommy and everyone else anymore. That's my own little thank you gift for you guys, especially those of you who have stuck around since I started writing this book over a year ago. Thank you guys for all your support, I love you guys so much, and I'll work to have a new chapter out ASAP. 

     Much love from your very own Author Dearest <3