Chapter 23

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD ANNIE?!"

I flinch at the sudden loud noise, the throbbing of my head becoming more apparent.

I guess he notices my wince and he quiets his voice. "What happened to your head? Did you fuckin trip over your short stubby legs or something?"

I roll my eyes, placing the damp, cool rag I had over the cut. "Skating accident."

"Damn, I didn't know you skated. New hobby I assume?" He questions me.

I shake my head, "I've been skating since I was little. Hence why a helmet is not always necessary, especially for that small of a ramp."

"Wow. You must suck at it then," He says, laughing and looking away from me.

"Hey, don't be a dick. It wasn't even my fault. Some dude wouldn't leave me the hell alone," I respond to him, feeling slightly agitated.

He looks back at me, a shocked expression on his face. "You get harassed even without people knowing who you are?"

I nod, closing my eyes for a moment, trying desperately to make my head stop pounding.

"You know," Tommy starts, sounding concerned, "you should temporarily take a break from streaming so that you can heal. You seem to be in some serious pain."

I shrug, "I might. I just don't wanna push back my lore streams for this week because it'll push everyone else back as well."

"Everyone will understand," Tommy explains, running a hand through his hair. "Your health is more important than lore streams."

I once again shrug, not having any more of a defense.

I hear Tommy sigh before it sounds like he gets a discord notification. I can hear him get up and shuffle over to his computer to check it.

"Who'd you get pinged by at like midnight, Mr. Innit?" I question him.

"Niki and Wilbur. They said they want to- Oh I can't read that out loud never mind."

I open my eyes, seeing his eyes shimmering like sapphires. "What? They want to what?"

"I just said I can't say, dickhead."

"I jUsT sAiD i CaN't SaY, dIcKhEaD." I mock him, in a higher pitched British voice.

"Oi. You are lucky your head is hurting because I would be yelling at you for that, but I'm a gentleman. You're welcome," He says, taking a fake over dramatic bow from his chair.

I laugh softly, "Thank's for showing common human decency Tommyinnit."

"You're welcome AnitaBreak."

"It was meant to be sarcastic. Don't kill my vibe."

"The ramp already did."

"You are so fucking lucky I can't kill you through a screen Lemon Boy."

A week has now passed since I hit my head. With a lot of convincing and fussing, Tommy had managed to talk me out of pushing through the pain and streaming and I felt so bored not being able to stream.

I had began to act as if nothing happened the other night when my Dad tried to talk to me about it and would immediately change the subject. Needless to say, he had finally given up trying to force it out of me, but I could tell he still felt bad for it.

Today was my first day back at streaming and immediately after starting, about 50k viewers immediately flood in. Almost all voicing their excitement for today's stream.

"Helloooo chat!" I exclaim as it's time to start the stream. "How's everyone doing today? Good I hope?"

I pause for a moment, allowing people a second to respond.

"I know I didn't stream for a week chat and I'm sorryyyyy, I got hurt before the last stream I did and it was so hard to get through that one. But I'm back now! Not planning on going anywhere anytime soon."

As I log on to the SMP I go back into my serious state I'm normally in, looking around at the things around me.

The decorations from the festival were still up and there was no one in sight. I check to see who all is on and I see Quackity, Schlatt, Technoblade and Tommy.

Right on que, Tommy whispers to me in the in-game chat:

Tommyinnit whispers to you: WOMAN?! Do you have my stuff?!

Over this past week, Tommy and I have gotten quite a bit closer and at this point, we basically knew just about everything about each other, save for a few of my more traumatic experiences, of course. Of course, Tubbo and I also got closer over the course of the week, just not as close as Tommy and I had gotten. That's mainly just because Tommy always insisted on calling me after his streams and Tubbo generally just went straight to sleep after that.

You whisper to Tommyinnit: Nah, I burnt it all

Tommyinnit whispers to you: WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You whisper to Tommyinnit: You're right. Meet me at the edge of the forest bordering Manburg.

I make my character walk to the forest, making casual small talk with my chat before Tommy finally arrives and I join his VC.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Innit," I tell him.

"Can't say the same for you Bitch. Give me my stuff back."

"Bruh," I start, making my character take a step back. "Maybe I should just go and burn it all since you're gonna be like that."

"NO NO NO NO NO, I'M SORRY. Pleeeaaassseee give me back my things."

I laugh, "That's what I thought Bitch Boy." I hear him holding back his rage and I resist the urge to laugh again. "Here. I think this is all of it," I tell him, as I throw down all his stuff.

He begins to collect it all and I can almost see him doing his stupid "pog" face in the back of my mind. "THANK YOU WOMAN!"

"No problem, Innit."

He suddenly pulls out his bow that I just gave back to him.

"NOW I CAN GO ASSASSINATE A PRESIDENT!" He exclaims, before sprinting off.

"Okay, you do yo- wait, TOMMY NO!"

Word count - 1010 words