Chapter 5

I wasn't quite sure how to play, so it was going to be an interesting first few rounds for sure.

We had been playing for about 2 hours at this point. Dream kept asking me if I was sure I had never played Among Us before and I had to tell him the same thing time and time again about how I was just naturally good at everything I did. It always earned some laughs from Niki and some frustrated grunts from Tommy. I had also learned something else during the time we were playing.

I was a really good compulsive liar.

Every single time I got imposter with someone, I always flew under the radar. Well, unless my teammate was an idiot and said something that incriminated the both of us.

George had done it once and I pretended to hold that grudge over his head for the 5 rounds following that, until I finally got imposter with Dream and killed him first.

This was now the last game we would be playing. I watched my stream excitedly to see my role.

I almost smiled when I saw the big red lettering saying "IMPOSTER" on my screen. Until I saw that Tommy was imposter with me.

"Chaaaaatt. I have to be teamed with the chiiiillldddd." I said, pretending to be upset.

Every time Tommy has gotten imposter since we started playing, he always killed me first and everyone always knew it was him just from that one action.

Well. At least he couldn't kill me first this time.

When the game loaded, he clung to me for a bit, like he would always do.

"Wow, for once Tommy isn't making it immediately apparent that he's the imposter chat. How long do you think that'll last?"

We both go into Navigation and both Tubbo and Wilbur were following us while everyone else went down towards Admin and towards Medbay. After a few seconds of false security, Tommy and I double kill Tubbo and Wilbur before venting down towards Coms. We both popped out of the vent in sync and when we got to the place where you fill the gas canister, we both split off. He goes to Electrical while I go up and join Niki, Sapnap and Quackity in Admin.

After that, Quackity broke off from the rest of the group and began to head to shields. As he began doing shields, I quickly kill him in the little corner he's gotten himself in. Right as I do that, George runs into the room.

"SHIT CHAT. It's okay, it's okay we got it." I quickly report the body.

"GEORGE WHAT THE HELL!" I scream as soon as it's reported. "GEORGE JUST KILLED BIG Q RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" I try to make as much fear as possible seep into my voice.

"WHAT?! NO ANNIE KILLED BIG Q NOT ME!" George yelled back, stuttering slightly in the process. I find a smirk creep onto my face. They were all gonna take that into account.

"BULLSHIT! I LITERALLY WATCHED YOU. GUYS VOTE GEORGE!"

I finally am able to glance at who else has died. Right now, it was Wilbur, Tubbo, Quackity, Dream and Philza.

     'Nice job Tommy.' I think to myself.

     Niki speaks up first. "I haven't seen George all game. It's possible that it is him. Especially seeing as Tubbo and Will are dead."

     "George you kinda stuttered there buddy. Got something to admit?" Sapnap questions.

     I heard George huff, "I WAS CAUGHT OFF GAURD!"

     "Or you just didn't have a defense." Tommy chimes in.

     I stifle a laugh. "I'm voting George."

     By now, everyone had already voted without even questioning me. George was thrown out of the ship and we continued on, them not knowing the mistake they just made.

     After about a minute more, Tommy and I ended the game with a double kill and as everyone began to unmute, I unmuted and I yelled in glee, hearing Tommy yell in the background.

     "Jesus," Wilbur starts, "who would have though that the two who are constantly at each other's throats would do that well when working together."

     I laugh and smile, even though no one can see it. "I've gotta go guys. It was nice meeting you guys and playing! Byeeeee!~"

     I hear a chorus of 'byes' before leaving the VC and the game. I went to the Home Screen and did my outro, before ending stream.

     I finally check my phone and my giddy smile grows as I see the notifications I have.

Twitter -
Dream has followed you
GeorgeNotFound has followed you
Sapnap has followed you
WilburSoot has followed you
Quackity has followed you
Ph1LzA has followed you
TubboLive has followed you
Tommyinnit has followed you

And finally....
Dream has sent you a message

Word Count - 802 words