Chapter 1: Dawn of Chaos

Clickety-clickety-clickety-clickety-clickety-clickety-clack!—such sounds were reverberating within the dark, cold, and misty room filled with shady looking men.

Seemingly done with work, a hooded-man who stood out from the rest, arched his back backwards whilst stretching his arms above his head. "Crack!"

He then proceeded to tilt his head slightly backwards, and slightly sideways to meet the eyes of the person behind him.

"...Proceed." the stern-looking, black-suited man said with an authoritative voice.

With a smirk, he snapped back to his original sitting position and tapped the enter-key with a bit of force.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

May 1st. 2:30 p.m.

There was a data leak. It wasn't like any other data leak. Celebrities' personal information, passwords, and the like—no, they weren't of that kind. It was something far more sinister...

"White Room[...]white...room?...Huh?—Ayano...kouji?" The atmosphere in the Advanced Nurturing High School was restless, not just there, not just in Japan, it was the whole globe. The students too knew this. As for the reason—White Room.

It was the creation of monsters; artificial geniuses whose knowledge knows no bounds, physical capabilities beyond imagination, and most notably—killers.

Luckily, Ayanokouji wasn't outside strolling, nor was he with anyone. Unluckily, he never knew the said data breach, and he...was planning to go for a stroll.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

I played with the Ayanokouji Group earlier, even earlier than that there were Ichinose and Kanzaki 'interrogating"'me. Thinking back it was like a 'good cop, bad cop' tactic, but I knew they weren't doing it on purpose.

I was lying on my bed doing nothing. Ever since I came to this school, I often do this. I consider this an activity of a normal person. Before, in that sterile room, everything we did...no, I did, was predetermined; everything was for improvement.

I reached out for my phone. "...3:30 p.m. huh." It's been about two hours since I was outside. There was nothing to do, so I decided to go for a leisurely walk. I stood up, changed my clothing to casual, and walked towards the door...unknowing of what troubles lie beyond.

Author's Note:

How was it? Drop your opinions in the comment section, your feedback is appreciated. This chapter is quite short; it just sets the context for the overall story.

This took place on May 1st in "Y2V2" after the reconciliation hang out with the Ayanokouji Group (that Yukimo guy does have the type of blood quick to boil). I encountered quite a few problems writing this like the White Room enforcers and...no that's actually the only problem I encountered XD. My current solution is just to not name them! Besides the center of attention aren't the lowly 5th generation angels, it's the 4th-gen demon!

I don't know when the next update will come; perhaps, sometime next week? Or maybe even half a week. I don't really know.

See you next update!