Chapter 10: The Lover's Path

Author's Note:

I wrote this chapter first instead of the planned --- (which the first draft is already done btw) due to the inquiries and curiosities I felt and read in the comment section of Chapter 8.

The answer to all your...sensual questions can be found within this chapter. (You've been warned.)

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

Time unknown. Place unknown.

Ayanokouji was lying on the bed and beddings they provided, recalling the events of that day.

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

May 1st, in Ayanokouji's dorm room.

Karuizawa was with Ayanokouji in his room, embracing him from the back.

He moved, he rotated: he wanted to face her. She noticed his intentions and loosened her embrace.

They faced each other, their proximity was close, too close. He wrapped his left arm around her waist and towards the upper back. She felt the firmness of him as his arms slowly glided over her clothing, it was soothing. She buried her tearful face against his taut chest, to which he responded by gently caressing her hair with his fingers.

He motioned their bodies towards the nearest wall. She looked up, flustered, yet still in tears. Their faces were attracted to one another, steadily, the gap between their lips was shortening. He felt her breathing close to him; she too, felt his breathing close to her. She raised her heels, and then...they kissed.

The kiss was so deep, so passionate. It was full of emotion, it was full of love. Their lips parted, but only for a moment-they felt the luscious friction on their skins as they were in contact and brushed one another; they felt the elation as their restless fingers traversed in areas; they traded breaths as they sucked each other's air. They wanted more of the other; they submitted to their desires.

They kissed amorously, tongues intertwined. Their desires grew more and more as their restless bodies wildly rammed against each other. He motioned their bodies, leading both of them to somewhere carnal. Their steps hit the floor with excited energy, guiding one another towards the animal's den-the bed.

Squeak! The very first squeak of the bed was heard, marking the adventure's beginnings. Her back was against the bed, waiting as she craved. She bit her lips and stared at the morphing bulges of his body as he made movements to yank his shirt out.

She met his rippled abdomen with her dainty fingers as his shirtless body darted towards her. He kissed her, inserting his tongue through her lips. They tasted each other's flavor, letting out stifled moans as wines of pleasure seeped out.

He lifted her blouse until his fingers bumped the bottom of an orb, revealing only half of the smooth and lustful skin hiding beneath-her abdomen was shown. She breathed in with a sudden increase in volume: the scar on her left was out in the open. She was embarrassed, embarrassed to the point that she couldn't look at him. But she certainly never expected what was coming...

"Ki-Kiyo...what-mmm...Ah!" she moaned as she felt the wet lips tracing the scar of her succulent skin. As his lips parted, she arched her back following his lips, craving for it. It came back and bit the bottom of her blouse. He was too close to her chest that he heard and felt the beating of her heart. With his teeth, he lifted the thin clothing that covered her pearls. The plump orbs that were once completely hidden were now shyly peeping out; they hid beneath what little cover the seductive bra gave them.

She reached out and seized his arm that was within her reach, attempting to pull him closer, begging for him to come closer, much closer; he moved closer. Moans escaped through her lips as he ran his hand around and across the fringes of her clothed orbs as he approached her. When the distance was right, he invaded her lips, played with her tongue, and explored every tasty crevice and crannies he can find beyond her lips.