Dean's P.O.V

It was a few weeks before the tour when Brian finally left for his retreat with Candy, Which I think will be good for him since he was glued to Freddie at the hip.

The boys and I were outside on the back porch having a smoke while we were having a conversation.?

When Freddie suddenly said. "I'm glad that Brian is gone because, he really needs the time away from me to get his thoughts straightened out. Ever since the kidnapping he hasn't been the same to be completely honest with you. I can see in his eyes something was wrong and he wouldn't tell me. So once again I am glad that he's getting the help that he needs".

" I think he will realize that once he gets there" I said before I took a drag of smoke.

"There's something about being away from the city and getting out into the middle of nowhere that just helps clears the mind I have stress and worry" Rogert took a sip of beer.

And so with that we moved on from the conversation so we talked about all sorts of things then we decided to go out for the night.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the very very very short caption again I'm kind of running out of things to write so yeah I have seven 1 chapters to go there now will complete this book sometime this week so yeah thank you for going on this very odd roller coaster ride with me so yeah thank you.