John's P.O.V

"Well John our hour is up so, Same time next week?" Charlotte smiled at me.

"Yes" I smiled softly.

"Aright , see next Friday at Noon" she smiled, as we stood up from the sofa.

I walked out of the room, made my way through the hallway and into the waiting room where Roger and others were waiting for me.

"Hey Deaks" Roger pecked my lips.

"Hey love" I returned his kiss.

"How did it go? Did you guys enjoy it?" Jency put down her magazine.

"Yeah" the four of us said in unison.

"That's good" she stood up. "Now. What do we want for lunch?".

The four of us looked at each other and I said.

"Katie's?" I said in a questionable tone.

I wasn't sure if they wanted to go there I just said it from the top of my head, because we haven't eaten there in a while.

"Yeah. That sounds good" Roger put his arm around mm.

The others nodded in agreement and we headed down a few blocks to Katie's pub. And after we left we headed to The Royal to get some work done.

After a few minutes of doing some paperwork and restocking the shelves, we spent the rest of the day there.

Instead of being the four owners we were patrons.

"Oh Roggie" I moaned in agony.

"Oh love" he rubbed my back.

"I don't feel too good".

"Come on, let's go lay down update in my office".

And so with that he helped me off the barstool, walked me up stairs, pull down the sofa bed and laid me down on it.

"Hey love. You feeling any better?" Roger whispered in my ear.

I shook my head for 'no'.

Rum always does this to me.