137

Dean's P.OV

Wow everybody was enjoying themselves I came up with the bright idea of bringing out our portable projector to project a film on to the house wall, we had the choice of watching Carrie, Jaws, Rocky Horror Picture Show or Star Wars.

In the end we decided on Star Wars since none of us have seen it, we were all too busy when it first came out and never had a chance of seeing it in the cinema.

"Hey I'm going to get some more wine. Does any one want any refills on the drinks while I am up?" Mary stood up from the blanket that was on the ground.

I also stood up and said. "I'll get it darling, you've been on your feet all day".

"Thanks" she smiled and kissed me on my cheek before she sat down back on her blanket

And so with that before going back inside the house a few of the others wanted more refills on their drinks parade as I went inside I decided signed in to get a refill for myself.

Once I got the drinks onto Oak Trail I made my way back outside and enjoyed the rest of the movie but the othersCotton but we all enjoyed it although it seemed like the guys enjoyed the film more than women did.

A/N: hey guys sorry if the chapter send kind of weird I am trying to hurry up and publish the season finale tonight because I have to get started on registering for classes for next semester