ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

c l a s s p r e z

c l a s s  p r e z

"Fuckk.." I spat out while sitting up on my bed

I picked up my phone and I checked the time,

15 minutes.

10 FUCKING MINUTES UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS!

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" I sprinted out of bed and changed my clothes but not going my tie since I had no time for that, I then went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair a little bit, I grabbed my phone and slipped on my shoes and dashed out of the house.

'Katsuki is DEFINITELY going to kill meee' I panicked in my head.

I teleported down to the convince store and I saw Katsuki On his phone and leaning on a pole.

"Kat I'm so so sorry I'm late." I apologised.

"you need to be organised you idiot. And your tie is all messed up." He said as he reached for my tie and tied it properly.

He gave me some of his pork bun since I was late and we went to school. At times we talked but we mostly stayed silent the whole time. We arrived at school and there was a mob of reporters trying to get answers from the people that are in UA high school and even some of the faculty staff members!

"What's all might like as a teacher?!"

"How does the symbol of peace act like in class?!" And all those questions.

Someone even said to Katsuki "Arent you the kid from the sludge villain!!"

Heh, get fucked

And then kat and I started to get pushed and knocked over by the reporters and I was near to the ground until A muscular hand grabbed my hand and then pulled me up from the ground and rushed away into the school gates. I looked at who and it was Katsuki.

"Thanks Kat." I smiled

"Tch, clumsy dumbass." He replied. I looked back and I saw Mr Aizawa there trying to deal with everyone outside the gates.

We made our ways into class and everyone looked at us weirdly and also some were blushing and some were excited (bakusquad<3) . I was confused why until I looked down and realised that Katsuki was still holding onto my hand.

"kat." I whispered and he just turned to me.
"Your hand."

He looked down and then a blush covered his face realising what he was doing.

"Sorry." And then let go of my hand.

'Aw, I kinda liked it like that tho...' I thought in my head.

'what no. Bad y/n he's your bestfriend. He doesn't even think of you that way anyways.'
You thought shaking your head then sitting down in your seats.

A couple minutes later Mr Aizawa walked in and gave everyone feedback on their battle thing and then told everyone to pick a class president.

The whole class raised their hands and started yelling until Iida spoke up and said/yelled "we must hold an election to see who is most capable to be a Class president and by trust!"

"But Iida we haven't known eachother long enough to build any trust." Tsu said.

"And everyone will most likely just vote for themselves." Kirishima added.

"You guys do whatever you want, just make it quick." Aizawa said.

•~~•
In the end Izuku got 3 votes and Yaoyorozu got 2 making them class president and Vice President.
Then the bell rung and we had lunch in the cafeteria.

"Y/n, I'm just asking but are you and Bakugou dating?" Kaminari asked while smirking with the rest of the bakusquad.

"WHAT no!! We're just best friends" I said blushing.

"Are you sure about that? Well then why were you guys holding hands this morning?" Mina then said.

"I- uh well the reporters outside p-pushed me down so Kat just helped me up by grabbing my hand that's all" I answered them

"OoOoOoO you even have a nickname for him too!" They yelled and gained some people's attention in the cafeteria.

"sHhhhhh were CHILDHOOD best friend so of course." I put my finger on my lips telling then to shut up.

Then a very loud alarm that rung through the whole school and everyone started panicking. Some people were Super confused and I was one of them.

"Security level 3 has been broken. All students please evacuate in an orderly fashion."

"What security level 3?!" I could hear Iida yelled.

"It mean someone infiltrated the building! That hasn't happened in my three years!!"
A third year guy yelled back.

We all stood up and ran toward the exit of the building. Everyone shoving, pushing, screaming making no space to breath air or even walk.

"H-help...." I couldn't scream, and even if I did no one would hear me.

Then a hand grabbed me and pulled me up I kept my eyes close since I was scared. I opened my eyes with my back against the wall and two arms beside my head.

"Todoroki?" I asked.

"Sorry, I saw that you were about to get hurt so I wanted to help." He said softly.

But then we saw Iida fly across the halls and hitting the top part of the door.

"EVERYONE! EVERYTHING IS FINE! ITS JUST THE PRESS SO THERES NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!" He yelled out so everyone would hear and calm down. After all that I said thank you to Todoroki and everyone headed back to class.

"All I wanna day is that I think that Iida should be class president. You all saw how well he led everyone in that crisis. I think he's more suitable." Izuku announces.

everyone agreed and continued on with their day.