ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

l e t s c a t c h u p

The whole day was just doing tests and the Pomeranian getting mad at Izuku because of his quirk which I though is really cool and strong but he needs to work on controlling it tho, plus it reminds me of someone else's quirk

Everyone was allowed to go home after that and I was planning to catch up with katsuki afterwards.

Aizawa'S pov

"Aizawa, that was a rotten move you did there." All might said in a manly voice with his hands on his hips.

"Oh Allmight. No talk shows today?" I said in a monotone voice.

"I read your file, last year you sent home a whole class full of freshmen students, whoever you deem unworthy, you were planning to send last place home! So you must see the same potential I see in young Midoriya!" He pointed around me. I looked away and walked ahead.

"Isn't it a little too early to play favourites? I mean he doesn't have zero potential but if that was the case I would of sent him home without hesitation. Plus, All might." I paused in my steps and looked at him in the corner of my eye.
"You should look closer, if you can't see it then I take that you forgot," I turned around and walked away.

"Look closer?" I heard him whisper. "At what?"

I got a text from Y/n asking if she could walk home with Katsuki I sighed and agreed and told her that I wasn't going to be home after dinner.

Y/n's pov

"KATSUKI!" I yelled waving my hands catching up to him.

"What do you want?" He growled.

'Woah, he really is a doggy'

"I just wanted to know if I could walk home with you that's all" I smiled.

"Whatever," he said and turned away.
After that we walked in silence until he said something.

"...Why did you leave?" He yelled quietly and it sounded soft and he was looking down at the floor.

"Huh?" I turned to him and he turned to be making eye contact.

"I said, why did you fucking leave?!" He yelled with a small crack in his voice.

"I left because something happened Kat," I looked down avoiding eye contact cause I felt like I wanted to cry, but then I heard him sniffle so I looked up.

"Why did you leave..... me?" He said softly clenching his hands hard. I grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes and said,

"I'm sorry ok? I won't do it again, I'll tell you why when I feel like it. Sorry Kat." After hearing that he calmed down and we kept walking in silence,

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked him.
I felt a squeeze on my hand so I looked at it and realised that I was still holding his hand!

"WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING?!" I yelled"

"WELL I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO OKAY?! PLUS YOU WERE BASICALLY DRAGGING ME!" He yelled back

'oh true'

We stopped outside my house so I turned to him,

"This is my house, bye bye." I waved.

"Yea whatever bye." He said and walked away.
I look through my bag and tried to find my keys but I couldn't find them anywhere.
So I called Uncle Aizawa

"Hello?" He said over the phone.

"uncle?"

"Yes y/n."

"I kinda forgot my keys...."