ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

e x a m   t i m e

Today is finally the day of the exam, i woke up early to run and then got ready wearing a black sports bra and matching leggings so its easy to move around in

Today is finally the day of the exam, i woke up early to run and then got ready wearing a black sports bra and matching leggings so its easy to move around in. uncle said he would meet me there so i didn't have to worry about him. after my little run, i entered the UA buildings and texted uncle saying im here. Uncle mic started explaining the rules and things about the villain bots. I walked over to my battle centre and looked around to see if i knew anyone, kat. i wasnt really expecting that i would spot someone i know since i was homeschooled for my whole life. i kept my distance from the Pomeranian boy even though i really wanted to talk to him.

"3! 2! 1! go!!"

i ran forward and i looked for a villain bot to destroy but i couldnt really find any so i went into an allyway and a 3 pointer in front of me. i controlled my quirk and my eyes turned red, anger, my speed increased and i ran faster towards the bot with a cheeky smirk on my face. i got ready to tear it into pieces but then..

BANG!

great, an explosion  blew away the villain bot and stole MY FUCKING KILL.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK! THAT WAS MY KILL" i turned to whoever the hell it was.

"well you too fucking slow bitch." he retorted 

"well youre too fucking rude mr kAt- dude man"

"how do you know my name-"

"BAIII" i hurried and ran before i got caught again.

that was hellla close

i killed some other bots even tho i wasn't keeping track of the points, i think it was enough  to pass.  I saved someone from getting squashed by the 1 point bot and a couple of other people from getting badly hurt. 

"Alright people thats it!" mic echoed.

°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

i waited in the building for uncle aizawa so we can go home together and said hi to the passing hero teachers but then allmight walked out and saw me.

"oh hi there kiddo, you here to see Aizawa?" he started

kiddo

"yup." i replied dry making the tension really awkward.

"..."

"..."

"um, you did really good out there yound l/n"

"ahaha thank you allmight," i lowered my head not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

"ok bye now." he waved walking away.

after he left i crouched down leaning against the wall with my knees to my face. 

"oh god that was horrible.."

"yea it really was, rose," my uncle said popping out from nowhere.

"what am i supposed to doo?! i mean i want to tell him everything but i dont want to look at him in the face, it makes me... ugh" i panicked scratching my head.

"calm down, i know you will do it one day, dont worry just give it sometime."

"alright,,"

1 week later i got my test results back, i opened it to see the one and only pro hero as a projection. i got placed 2nd in the test and the projection went away but then my eyes turned blue, sadness..

a tear ran down my face, i didnt realise how much being forgotten actually hurt me. a part of me really wanted to be angry but it doesnt matter because i came so far without him, why would i need him now? ill show him that i dont need him.