ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

i am here

flash warning up ahead

the group of students were stopped by a big purple villain that was almost like mist

turns out that the reason why they are here is because they wanted to end life of All night but they went going to let that happen.

bakugo and Kirishima leaped infront of everyone and started attacking the villain.

"you won't be able to kill All might if we kill you first, right?" bakugou said.

"betcha didn't see that coming!" kirishima added on.

"that was close.." the villain guy muttered.

"KIDS GET BACK!" thirteen warned.

then they somehow teleported to different places in USJ building.

y/n's pov

symbol of peace? allmight?

well he isn't even here so there's no point in attacking us..

"Y/n focus!" A loud voice yelled. I went back to paying attention the what's in front of me right now and realised that Uncle Ai just Kicked a Villain away that's was close to hurting me.

"oh shit sorry."  I said going back into fighting.

"she's a tough one for a little girl." a villain comment.

"yea but she's not that strong anyway." another one said

"What do you say?" I yelled shocking both of them to burnt potatoes

"You better hurry up or I'm going to win y/n" Aizawa said Kicking a few of the Baddies

"What are you up to?!" I asked

"35"

"WHAT IM AT 27" I freaked out obviously not wanting to cook dinner.

——

"UGH!" I yelled at the Intense pain on the right shoulder

"Y/n!" I heard from a far

I turned around and saw a blue haired person grabbing me shoulder.

'M-My shoulder. FUCK THAT HURTS!'

I fell down to my knees and looked up at the guy

"Who the fuck are you and what the he'll are you doing to me?!"

"Shut up. I'm going to kill you that's what I'm doing. Now be quiet"

he walked over to ran over to Aizawa and fought him.

my shoulder felt like it was crumbling into pieces. i stood up and my eyes were red but hella blurry tears threatening to fall down as I grab onto my shoulder.

My vision started to get blurry, red eyes flickering back and forth from my (e/c).

'What?.....no wake up y/n. Ugh I'm so weak.'
I thought to myself seeing uncle getting injured and the creepy dude heading over to tsu , Izuku and grape boy.

"Arg..... no leave them... alone.."

No ones pov
BAM

"FEAR NOT. I AM HERE" a loud voice boomed across the place.

"ALL MIGHT!" Everyone cheered relived that he's here.

He got to Erasure head fast and carried him and the 3 students that were in the water and was about to be attacked onto the ground and told the three to get the unconscious Hero and everyone else to go to the entrance where it's safer there.

Y/n's pov

'Haha I feel so invisible right now..... I'm like this and no......no one is here for..........me'

My knees start to go weak and my head starts aching making me wobble a little bit.

I close my eyes and I listen to the voices of villains, my classmates and my dad- no the symbol of peace. He doesn't even remember who the fuck I am. Of course he Doesn't. He hasn't even been with me for my whole life, he left me to a pro hero that could of just threw me out but he didn't because he...... I don't even know why..

Opening my eyes I see all might getting pulled in with the ugly ass creature. Izuku ran towards him yelling him name. But then bakugo ran in and punched nomu.

'Stand up! Come on! You fucking trained for this for gods sake and you're just gonna go down like this?!' My bright red eyes shot open and I slowly but gradually got faster and ran over toward the hero and jumped in threw a big punch at the creature that was holding on to All might making him go free

"Y/N!" Everyone yelled.

"Hah. Now you notice me?" A drop from my eyes fell but I had a small hurtful smile on my face. they all looked at my face then my shoulder.

their faces were horrified but I just looked at the symbol of peace and looked at the hand villain again and said proudly.

"A scum like you could NEVER kill the symbol of peace.

but its sure interesting seeing you try."