ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

remember me yet?

A big nomu tried to Punch Bakugo off The mist man but he somehow didn't get injured after that

"You dodged that Kacchan?!" Izuku asked.

"I didn't now shut up." Bakugo replied harshly

They all realised that Allmight Pushed Bakugo to the side and basically took the hit. Blood spurt out of him mouth coughing a bit.

The villains threatened to fight the students and everything and y/n, bakugo, deku, todoroki and kirishima agreed.

"It's 3 on 6." One said.

"We know the mists weak spot!"

"We can fight back!

"I still have....strength." Y/n said going into her fighting stance.

"No! Get out here." Allmight said convincing them to leave.

"Things wouldn't even gone well if they didn't jump in so let us fight!" Y/n shouted.

All might stood there and thought about it

"Nomu. Kurogiri. Take him. I'll take the kids," The leader of the Villains demanded.

They all started running toward us and the kids got ready to fight.

"Get ready he's coming!" Kirishima called out.

Allmight then started Going all out on the nomu punching him all over and made one last punch making the nomu fly into the air and sending it out of the building.

"Yep, I'm slowing down but in my Heyday five of those punches would've been enough. But that was over 300 punches." He said holding up his fist with a big smile. "Well villain... why don't we hurry and finish up?"

"You cheated!" The villain replied."He's not weak at all!!"

"Well? Are you going to take me? If you can take me then bring it on." All might said.

Then the mist man got bigger and bigger.

"We're not ready for this level yet. Midoriya get back!" Todoroki said.

"The final boss is standing right here.." the Villain said scratching his neck

"This.... is revenge for nomu!" The mist got HUGE and was about to attack Allmight but Midoriya got in and aimed to punch his body

'His quirk.... is just like his! Did he really give Izuku his quirk!' Y/n realised as Midoriya lunched up.

"GET AWAY FROM ALL MIGHT!" He yelled

until a hand was about to grab him.

"Don't let him touch you!" Y/n yelled warning him so her best friend doesn't get seriously hurt.

Then she sprinted Making a big jump pushing the green haired boy away so he doesn't get touched by the hand.

"UGH! FUCK." The hand then touches the side on y/n's stomach and she yells and agony.

A bullet then shot the hand as y/n falls down onto the hard ground floor.

Everyone looks at where the bullet came from and shows all the pros heroes to the rescue.

"Sorry were a little late" a voice said

"y-yea a bit too late.." y/n groaned

"PRESIDENT OF CLASS 1-A REPORTING TO DUTY!" Iida yelled.

"I will come back. and next time, the symbol of peace will be DEAD." He claimed and then got into the portal disappearing.

Y/n pov

"Huh....he's gone." I forced a smile and tried to ignore the pain. I wasn't possible to not so I tried to yell but nothing was coming out.

"H-help" I croaked out.

"Y/N!" A grumpy but also worried voice called out with someone foot steps.

"Are you okay?!" Izuku called out as well.

I opened my eyes and I see bakugo and Izuku there hovering over me

"I-" nothing could come out.

"Shh don't speak." Bakugo shushed.

"Wait.. just go and help the others. You too Izuku."

"I'm not leaving you-"

"Go Katsuki." I demanded and he was silent. He grumbled and got up running to get medical help for me with Izuku.

I gathered all of my left over strength and ignored the pain and looked over at allmight. He was skinny, that's the Allmight I always knew.

He looked at me and I gave him the hand gesture to him so he could come over and so I could tell him something.

He walked over and he said

"Y/n I'm sorry. Are you okay? I'm not the hero you actually think-"

"no,, i know that who you are. i know this is the real you. the hero i loved. 'loved' allmight. why? because i guess you already forgot about me." i take out the rose necklace he gave me a long time ago and showed it to him.

"What?" He looked clueless.

"As I thought. You really don't remember." Tears fell down my face as I let go holding back my pain and midnight picking me up giving allmight a dirty look.