ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

r o s e 

age: 5

"the prohero 'colours' has unfortunately passed away by villains who call themselves 'the league of villains' and they are still on the loose so be careful people

"the prohero 'colours' has unfortunately passed away by villains who call themselves 'the league of villains' and they are still on the loose so be careful people. We all thank the pro hero that saved numbers of lives and died saving many more from danger. We hope you rest in peace-"    i sat down in front of the now off tv on the floor while my father was sitting on the couch with his eyes tearing up and the remote in his hand. he couldnt take it anymore. i was only 5 years old at that time so i didn't understand much of the big words. 

My dad then stood up and the told me to go outside and play with my friends, i listen to him and skipped to bakugou's house which was only 10 minutes away. i knocked on the door and when mitsuki opened the door the look on her face when she saw me was worrying, guess she watched the same show as my dad did since he almost had the same expression. 

"hellooo!" i said all happy. 

"oh my y/n are you okay?!" she said bending down to my eye level and her hands on both of my shoulders. 

"of course i am, why what happened.. did i fall?" 

"u-uh um you don't know about it?.. well its not really my place to tell is it right?" she muttered the last bit. mitsuki is my mothers high school best friend, they have been together since the end of middle school til now. 

"dad told me to go play with kat, can i play?" i asked sweetly.

"ah, of course you can dear," she said and moved to the side and watched me run up the stairs to play with katsuki. 

"kit katttt! where are you hidinggg?" i yelled through the halls and as soon as the little boy heard my voice he opened the door to his room and came out to see me, the he asked:

"n/n why are you here?" i just smiled and said,

"cause daddy told me to come and play with you before he went to him room"

we then hung out and played with all might action figures until i realised how dark it was outside, i said bye to the bakugou family and left their house. 

as i was walking into the house i heard dad in his room talking to someone on the phone. 

"aizawa, can you please do me a big favour? i know that its a lot but like i really need to get things off my mind right now.. would you mind looking after y/n until i sort things out? i just need some time by myself and i would hate for y/n to worry about me" 

i walked into the bedroom and he turned around to look at me in the eyes. 

"ill drop her off at yours soon. bye" he hung up the phone and carried me in his arms. 

"hi daddy." i smiled which made all might start to tear up even more then he did beofre.

"hi baby girl, we are going to have a sleepover at uncles house okay?" He then packed my stuff in a small bag and then we drove off to uncle ai's house. 

we stopped right outside his house and dad took out his phone to call him to come open the door. he then unbuckled me from my seat and then put me down on the ground. I saw uncle ai outside the door waiting with his arms crossed and worried however, also annoyed at allmight. 

i then started walking towards the house but then my dad called out my name and then i stopped. 

"yes daddy?" i said innocently.

"i just want you to know that im really sorry okay? ill come right back to you, dont worry and none of this is your fault." he patted his pocket indicating that hes trying to find something, "here wear this." 

"flower.." 

"yes yes, flower... okay go to uncle ai now. i love you okay!" he said and i ran towards the black haired man and hugged him.

"hi uncle aizawa." i greeted. 

"hi rose," he replied so i looked at him weirdly since he called me something different from my real name. i walked into the house and i hopped onto the couch but then got tired so i crawled into aizawas sleeping bag. 

"haha, rose.." i muttered thinking about the name and closed my eyes into deep sleep.